Any Sports in the Storm 1/2

We started the chapter at the Emperor's Castle. Inside his room, Hunter is sewing a sigil onto his cloak. Flapjack lands on his shoulder and chirps at him.

Hunter: Yeah, It does look good as new!

Hunter holds up his cloak to look at the sigil. The sewing work on it looks shoddy and strings start coming off, not to mention the cloak has bandages on it.

Hunter:.........And I have no idea what I'm doing.

Someone knocks on Hunter's door. He opens it and finds 2 Coven Guards standing outside. One of them passes a letter to him. Hunter opens it and reads the letter, which is from Emperor Belos.

Hunter: My duties are keeping my busy. I entrust you to lead the Coven Heads today. Consider this a test. [smirks] Hmm.

A minute after, Hunter heads over to the throne room with his cloak on, just in time to see some of the Coven Heads, excluding Darius and Eberwolf coming out.

Hunter: Good. You're all here. We can get started- [Hettie just bumps past him with the others doing the same] Hey! Ugh! Wha- Where are you- [Adrian bumps him] Ugh! I said, wait! Come back here!

The Coven Heads continue to ignore his presence. Raine stops and turns around to look at Hunter, but Terra puts a hand behind them, and they walk away.

Hunter pushes the doors open and walks into the throne room angrily. He sees Darius and Eberwolf looking at some scrolls, and two Abomaton's on each side of the room.

Hunter: Darius! Eberwolf! Why is everyone leaving? We are scheduled have a recruitment meeting.

Darius sighs and turns around to talk to Hunter.

Darius: Good morning to you too, little prince. [Rolls up a scroll] We've decided to reschedule the meeting, [Shoos Hunter away\ so go play arts and crafts or... whatever it is you do. [Notices something] Oh. Looks like you've already started.

Darius uses and stretches his abomination gooed hair to grab Hunter's cloak and brings it to him.

Hunter: [Reaches for the cloak] Hey!

Darius looks at the hand sewn sigil and laughs at it.

Darius: This is impressively bad. [Notices the sigil on the cloak] Wait, is this the old Golden Guard sigil?

Hunter: [Angrily] Of course it is! And this is no way to treat the emperor's-

Darius: Nephew? "He said asHunter stares at him furiously." I knew your predecessor. He was my mentor. One of the strongest witches I've ever known. [Cups his chin] But you... Hmm.

Darius at Hunter judgingly. Hunter becomes nervous.

Hunter: But Belos says I don't need magic to serve the coven.

Darius: And I say you don't deserve to wear that patch.

Darius walks past Hunter with Eberwolf following him, holding Hunter's cloak in his hand. Feeling insecure, Hunter turns around and calls after Darius.

Hunter: Wait. What should I do? How do I... earn it?

Darius: [Exasperated] Ugh, sweet mother of Titans. I- I know. Find new recruits for the Emperor's Coven? The best and the brightest witches in all the land. Then maybe, you can get this back.

Hunter: [Determined] I'll do it.

Darius: [Walks away] Of course you will. You're very good at doing exactly what you're told.

Hunter looks insecure again as the doors slam shut.

Cut to a secluded part of the forest. Willow is working out relentlessly with Clover accompanying her as upbeat music played in the background. She also has a new style in two buns, a lighter green streak in her hair, and now wears gold-framed glasses.