Once upon a swap.

We now started at Eda's human collectibles stand in the market while king is jumping on the table trying to grab the flag hanging above him while Yuuya and Xander were reading a new volume of Kamen rider geats manga.

King: Weh! "He said as he falls off the table but Xander catches him." Stupid flag! Thanks Xander btw.

Xander: you're welcome king. "He said as he sets king down."

Then Luz walks in carrying a ladder and a wooden sign.

Luz: it's been a little slow around here, but I've got just the thing to attract customers. "She said as she puts the wooden sign on the top of the "HUMAN COLLECTABLES" sign and taps it, activating the light glyphs carved into it."

Yuuya: uhh sweet potato.....what's with the light glyph?

Luz: to be more attractive. And who doesn't like their name in light?

Xander: umm...... I have no idea though. Maybe people who dislike self promoters?

Fully illuminated, a winking face of Eda appears.

Luz: Is it too subtle?

Yuuya: well......

Boscha: Does subtle mean ugly?

Boscha, Skara, and an Oracle track student are standing at the stand.

Yuuya/Xander: Ugh. [stands up straight] Greetings Boscha. (You again..)

Luz: Hi, Boscha! Hexsidians! See anything you like?

Boscha: Ew! No! We I'm just here to take an ironic penstagram next to your weird flashing trash sign. "She said as she summons her scroll and takes a several pictures."

Yuuya: (imma bout to end this girl's whole career.) "He thought as he prepares to pull out his Advent Deck."

Luz: it's not funny, Boscha.

Boscha: What are you going to do? Spit your human venom on me?

King: You have venom? Quick, Luz, Yuuya, Xander, start melting faces!

Xander: I'll rather slash you into pieces. "He said as he and Yuuya pulled out their Advent Deck but Luz stops them."

Luz: no ones melting or slashing anyone.

Yuuya: why? We just want to scare them that's all!

Xander: believe me. I almost lost patience towards that girl. "He said as Luz bonked his and Yuuya's head." Ow!

Luz: [Kneels down] Besides even if we could, it's not worth it. You two wouldn't understand how to handle teens like her.

Yuuya: [sigh] fine....

King: [Grabs her hood] No, I'll show you what to do.

Xander: but the worse is when you're gonna get out of them is alot of.... I don't know but "aww"?

King: Oh yeah? I'll show you! [Grunts, jumps onto the table] You will tremble before me!

The three teens stare at him.

Yuuya: oh dear...

Boscha: Oh, he's so cute! "She said before She hugs King and summons her scroll, taking a picture with a filter."

King: Weh! [Shoves her face]

Xander: Told you bro.

King: Stop talking!

Boscha: How much? I have to own him.

Xander Flicks Boscha's nose making her cover her face letting King go as Yuuya catches king.