Young blood, Old Souls / Survive!

We started the chapter as we see Goro was being scolded by his sensei.

???: I told you to not let anything happens to Yuuya. But you failed!

Goro: I'm sorry, Sensei. I have no idea of how to save him. But, [Shows the Zolda Advent Deck] I managed to saved this.

???: also, you said that he just been Petrified, right?

Goro: yes, Sensei.

???: very well. "He said before giving 2 card to Goro."

"

Goro: [shocked] wait

Goro: [shocked] wait. Isn't these...

???: go and give those cards to Yuuya.

Goro: understood. "He said before leaving."

Cut to The Owl house. King is shown reading from a book focused on the history of the Boiling Isles.

King: The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those power freely. [Flip page] Until, a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... [Flip page] Emperor Belos. [Flip page] Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, [Flip page] and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big.

Cut away from the book to King and Luz in the latter's and loving boyfriend's room.

King: I wonder if catching Eda and killing Yuuya was part of his big plan. What do you think, Luz? [Looks over to her in worry] Luz?

Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA". She then looks at Yuuya's Diary with his name and picture on it.

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to... because today, I'm saving Yuuya and Eda!

Cut to Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons.