Strange Dreams. (Short Chapter)

We started the chapter in Yuuya and Luz's room where the couple are hugging each other while sleeping. Yuuya then start having a dream.

Inside Yuuya's dream.

Yuuya was seen in outside the Owl house. He then noticed that Luz was not around. Even his friends. Until he peaked over the window and saw Eda at her Middle age Playing with a Baby boy with Green hair and green eyes that looks exactly like him.

Yuuya: [confused] huh? Why does it looks like me but a baby. "He asked himself until he noticed someone was coming down from the stairs."

It was a man wearing a gray Tuxedo but he can't even see the Man's face because it is blurred. The man was carrying another baby that looks exactly like the baby that Eda was Carrying. But it has pointy ears.

Yuuya: and now there's a second one. But has a pointy ears like Amity.

Yuuya was about to leave when Eda and the man noticed him. He then start hiding but it's pointless since they saw him. He then hears the Footsteps getting near him as he tries to wake himself up.

Outside Yuuya's dream.

Yuuya then woke up from his dream, panting, also waking Luz up.

Luz: [sleepy] what's wrong?

Yuuya: [sigh] it's just a bad dream. [Lays down again] let's go back to sleep. "He said as Luz lay down next to him before they go back to sleep."

Cut to Eda's room as we see her holding a picture of her carrying a baby that looks exactly like Yuuya.

Eda: I hope I'm right. I hope that Yuuya was one of my lost child. [Hugs the picture] my little Yves... "She said as the chapter ends."

(A/N: Was Yuuya really Eda's missing son or just some Coincidence? Find out soon. Also, if you fully read the "Enchanting Grom Fright". She mentioned something about how she lost her Kids back then. That's all. See you later.)