A Really Small Problem/ Childhood playtime.

(A/N: this chapter takes place during the main episode of the show as we focused on Yuuya, Xander and Rocky as they play their childhood game again after being separated for 3 years.)

We started the chapter in the kitchen of the Owl House as we see Yuuya and Luz both in their Hexside Uniform while they're talking to Willow, Gus, Rocky and Xander on the crystal ball.

Luz: So they said I couldn't remove my thumb, but look at that! "She said as she pretends to remove her thumb." Whoop!

Xander: [giggles] not the finger trick again.

Gus: You sliced it off! [Panicked] You sliced off your own thumb!

Rocky: [Chuckles] I can do much better than that. "He said pulling out a fake knife as he stabbed his own hand causing Gus to panicked even more."

Willow: [Chuckles] You guys make doing homework actually fun.

Yuuya: this is more interesting. "He said pulling out a card and It magically disappeared from his hand." See?

Luz: And they say humans can't do magic.

King: Luz... Yuuya....[Climbs onto table] Nyeh! You guys have been talking to them all morning. Don't forget about the Luz and King comedy hour!

Eda: [Winces] Please, no. Not the comedy hour...

Yuuya: [to Eda] Don't be like that, Miss Eda.

Xander/Rocky: [in unison] He's got a point, Miss Eda.

King: This week I've been working with props! "He said before turning around to show a cardboard tube on his nose." Oh dear, I've gotten a tube stuck on my nose! Will I ever eat again? "he said before slammed a piece of bread on his face."

Yuuya: [jokingly] looks like you're toast. "He said as he, Luz and king laughs while Eda covers her face in cringe."

Eda: It just goes on like this for an hour!

Yuuya: don't worry. You'll get the hang of it.

Luz: Heyo, dough boy, quit loafing around!

King: Why don't you bake me?

Yuuya: you deserved butter than this. "He said as they laughed again until The crystal ball buzzes with an alarm and flashes red. The time, 8:00, flashes below Willow, Gus, Xander and Rocky."

Luz: School time! See you guys in class!

Willow: Bye!

Gus: But what about the thumb?! "He asked but Yuuya ended the call already while king sighs in disappointed."

Luz: Hey, don't worry. We'll finish our comedy hour when I get home. "She said before she kisses King's skull and heads for the door."

Yuuya: can I also have a kiss? "He begged as Luz giggled and give him a kiss and they both leave."

King: [to Eda] do you.... think they'll gonna comeback?

Eda: Yes, they'll be back; they always comes back. It's cute you two miss them, though.

King: The King of Demons- [Tosses bread and tube off] The King of Demons misses nobody! I wouldn't care if they came through this door right now! "he said when suddenly the door opens shoving him to the side." Weh! "He exclaimed as Luz come through the door without Yuuya."

Eda: hey, you're-

King: you're back! "He exclaimed as he climb up to Luz's head." I didn't miss you at all. [Noticed someone is missing] Wait where's Yuuya?

Luz: Apparently there's an infestation of pixies at Hexside, so school's been canceled. As for Yuuya. Xander invites him and Rocky to his home.

King: well that's sounds like crumby situation. "He said as Luz laughs." nd also, why didn't he invite you?