Learning about Zoldark.

After what happened last night, the gang (Minus Yuuya) were in the living room at the Owl house, talking about Yuuya's Strange behavior.

Xander: Min'na, has any of y'all noticed Yuuya's Behavior?

Eda: now that you asked that, I do.

Luz: me either.

Amity: Yeah.

Willow: Uh huh.

King: Yup.

Rocky: indeed.

Gus: what's with it?

Xander: because, he started becoming, you know, more serious when it comes to his enemies.

Amity: I hate to ask this, but does anyone here, except Willow, dreamed about Yuuya being... The Dark Rider?

Luz: wait, you dreamed about that too?

Rocky: you too, Luz?

Gus: sorry, but, what's going on here?

All (Minus Yuuya and Willow): We're talking about Yuuya being a Evil version of himself.

This make Gus and Willow Gasp in shocked.

Xander: it's weird that some of us dreamed the same dream.

Amity: Do you think that it is a sign?

Eda: the sign of what?

Xander: [Sighs] the sign of Yuuya's Inner Devil awakened. "He said as Eda Gasped."

Eda: you mean that my son will...

Xander: Yes, Mrs. Eda, Yuuya will become Dark Yuuya.

Rocky: just like Dark Shinji from Kamen Rider Ryuki.

Xander: [looks at Luz] Luz, can you draw the image of Yuuya as His Dark self?

Luz: [nods] I can.

Then Luz pulls out her pencil and her Notebook and started drawing.

Everyone waits for her, and then...

Luz: here. [Shows the Drawing]

Xander/Amity/Eda/Rocky: that's what he looks like in our dreams

King: and have y'all noticed the Symbol on his Advent Deck?

They also noticed that the Zolda Symbol changed into something Demonic.

Luz: Diablo...

Rocky: that looks like a devil.

Just then, Yuuya gets home from the Market as everyone quickly hides the Drawing and looked at Yuuya.

Yuuya: Tadaimadesu, minasan!

Luz: oh, welcome home, Yuuya. "She said nervously."

Yuuya: whoa, you guys are having a slumber party without me? "He asked in a sad tone."

Xander: No! We're not! We were waiting for you.

Yuuya: [Smiles] Really?! Thanks for waiting for me. Anyway, I gotta change my clothes, see ya!

With that, he run upstairs into his and Luz's room. But what he didn't notice that the Symbol on his Wrist glows Dark.

Everyone in the Living room gets nervous after his Wrist glows Dark.

Xander: okay, Everyone, all we need to do is to keep him happy or calm.

All: Got it.

Yuuya returned, now wearing his New pair of clothes.

Yuuya: How do I look?

They were surprised, they never seen Yuuya wearing Dark Clothes before, but for Luz and Amity, he looks handsome in that clothes. they looked at him and nodded.

Luz/Amity: you look handsome, Sweet potato/ Kara wasabi. "They both said with blushes on their cheeks."

Xander: (Oh, dear...) "He thought as the Chapter ends."