Understanding Willow, Yuuya and Xander.

(A/N: in this chapter. We'll gonna find out about Xander and Yuuya's backstory.)

The chapter started at the Hexside as we see the trio we're walking through the hallway as Yuuya tells Xander and Rocky about what happened in the carnival yesterday.

Xander: that Buta was lucky that you're the only one who arrived and not us.

Rocky: I'll definitely gonna crushed that maiale.

Yuuya: [chuckles] it's fine. Anyway, [to Rocky] what track did you choose?

Rocky: I picked the beast keeping track and the construction track.

Yuuya: souka...

Xander: while I picked the healing track and the construction track too.

Rocky: You're lucky that you can study all the tracks.

Yuuya: [sheepish] aww shucks... "He said as Principal Bump appears and called Rocky."

Rocky: I gotta go, guys. "He said walking besides Principal Bump."

Principal Bump: wait, aren't you two have a photo class today?

Yuuya/Xander: [in unison] Ā, kuso! "They said after realizing and then starts running towards the photo classroom."

Principal Bump: [blank look] okay.... "He said before leaving."

We now see the Duo at the photo classroom to extract memories out of their heads.

Yuuya: I hope it doesn't hurt..

Xander: it won't, I promised. "He said as he pull out a picture from Yuuya's ears and looks at it." Weird....

Yuuya: what's the matter?

Xander: I can't see it clearly...

Yuuya: huh?

Xander: [Shakes head] anyway. [Handed the tweezer to Yuuya] your turn. "He said as Yuuya takes it and pull out a picture from Xander's ears and it's also the same as his picture."

Yuuya: huh? Yours is also blurry.

Xander: why though? "He asked himself as the illusion teacher approached them."

Illusion Teacher: that is odd, you two were the first ever students who had that kind of situation.

Yuuya: what does it means?

Illusion Teacher: it means. The picture of yours and Xander's were like sad or traumatic. "She said as Yuuya and Xander takes their photo and looked down in sorrow knowing about it."

Xander: (I hope he don't find out about my past.) "He thought before they leave."

Timeskip.

We now see Yuuya as he's now with his girlfriend and his Sister figure.

Willow: so how's the photo class?

Yuuya: well it's kinda odd.

Luz: why though?

Yuuya: the illusion teacher told me that mine and Xander's photo were so blurry.

Willow: does that mean....

Yuuya: [sigh] yes, I have a worst memory that I can't even forget. "He said while Luz struggles to pull out her book from her locker as Yuuya helped her." And..... [pulled book out] there you go. "He said giving the book to Luz."

Luz: thanks, sweet potato. "She said as Boscha, Skara and amity walks passed them."

Boscha: [Laughing] I can't believe they'd even hang out with her! It's just embarrassing. [With her fingers like glasses] "Oh, look at me! I'm going on a date with my ferns!" "She said before looking at Yuuya and give him a fly kiss which makes Yuuya cringed about it while skara laughs."