Chapter 3

They walked into the university holding hands. Brandon wore a long sleeved sweat with a collar. It covered up his body and neck bruises. His long hair covered up his whole face barely seeing any skin but instead a face of hair to cover up his face bruises. He trailed behind Tyler trying to be unnoticed as much as he could.

When Carter and Alex came he kept his head down. Carter asked him if he was okay. Tyler lied that he fell down the stairs and marked his face really bad. Carter and Alex believed him since Brandon was always so clumsy.
What they didn't know was it wasn't accidents or Brandon's clumsiness but pure abuse.

They didn't noticed how he never looked up but only glanced from time to time. They didn't notice how he didn't say a single word. They didn't notice how he clinched to Tyler not leaving his side. They didn't notice how broken Brandon was at the moment.

Nobody ever saw how truly broken Brandon was. The only person was Tyler and he caused half of that. The rest was caused by him.

The thought of him send a shiver down Brandon's spine. Tyler feel the shake and whispered down into Brandon's ear.

"What's wrong?"

"I just thought of him," Brandon whispered back. Tyler nodded squeezing his boyfriend's hand before talking back to Alex and Carter.

"Well me and Brandon going out to the fields are you guys coming?" Tyler asked Alex.

"Cant but go ahead me and Carter need to ask Coach something anyway"
Tyler nodded before walking away with Brandon closely to him. They walked onto the football fields and sat down with Tyler's group of friends.

Tyler's group of friend was a mix of snoopers, hackers and bad boys. The only snoop was Jackson of course but there were also the other three boys.

Ian was a pure bad boy with dyed blue and natural blond hair with contacts that changed his natural brown eyes to blue.

Wes was a hacker but of course was a bad boy. He was a brunette with green eyes.

Tony had similar facials as Wes since that were identical twins with the same glaring green eyes. The only difference was Tony had dyed green highlights. Tony was a genius but Wes was better at hacking than Tony but Tony was great at making plans and was an obviously bad boy such everybody else was.

They knew that Tyler hit Brandon but Tyler was the leader of their group so they didn't complained from time to time they would laugh at that. They had the same messed up mind as Tyler and let him to that to Brandon.

"Jackson told us what Brandon did that was cruel bro," Ian said to Tyler at first but turned to Brandon at the end.

"He already was punished was that and now he knows not to do it again right?" Tyler muttered through gritted teeth tightly griping Brandon's wrist.

Brandon winced but nodded anyway pass the pain.

"Good. So we were going to go to hang out at the club that stupidly let's people go in without ID are you going to come?" Wes said with his Australian accent the same as Tony's.

"Sure we'll go right Brandon?"
Brandon nodded making Tyler smile.

"Let's go"

~.~.~.~.~.

The group of guys walked into through the metal doors and into the club. Flashing colorful lights flashed against the walls and people's skin. Loud music boomed from the speakers. Some people were grinding against each other as they danced.

The boys that all wore black from head to toe including Brandon and Tyler sat down at a booth. Tyler and Brandon on one side and the other four boys on the longer seat side.