Chapter 18

Do you guys hate this book or nah? Honestly plz tell me! Also sorry for the boring conversions I got lazy..

Brandon stared intensely at Tyler who stood less than two feet in front of him as they both stood in the clearing near the lake.

"What are you doing?" Brandon asked scanning over the fact that Tyler was actually here.

"I wanted to talk to you," Tyler spoke softly taking Brandon by surprise.

"Why? I thought we were over." Tyler sighed out, running a hand through his hair," Wait hold on so you got help from Carter."

"Well...yeah and please Brandon hear me out."

"First, you were the one who dumped me. Secondly, Doesn't Carter hate you? And Lastly, why?" Brandon asked confidently.

"To answer your question. Carter does hate me but is trying to believe what he's doing is right and why? Because I need you Brandon," Tyler said before Brandon let out a loud scoff.

"You need me? You dumped me!" Brandon tried to keep his voice down but at the end he shouted the last part out loud.

"Brandon I know an-"

"You knew how badly I love and need you yet you still dumped me. What you don't know is the feeling. I let you hit me and I insult me but dumping me..," Brandon let out a sob as tears started to roll down his cheek. He had kept in all the emotions and right now they were just combining together.

"Bra-"

"I love you with all my heart and you left me!" Brandon shouted.

"Maybe I wouldn't have if you didn't cheat on me!" Tyler yelled growing pissed that Brandon blamed all this on him when he was the one who created it.

"I didn't cheat on you! I didn't cheat on you....Dylan got me drunk alright? I couldn't think straight....it was his plan...he just wanted my body."

Brandon let out a broken sob before falling down on his knees as he sobbed into his hands. Tyler stared sadly now feeling terrible. He bend down and gently grabbed Brandon's hands.

Brandon flinched but let Tyler pull him into a hug. Brandon sobbed into Tyler's chest as he held him. Tyler rubbing Brandon's back comforting the blue eyed boy as he cried.

"I'm sorry baby I had no idea I'm sorry." Tyler held saying that over and over repeatedly. They stayed like that for a long time.

~.~.~.~.~.

"You really want to do this?" Brandon asked holding Tyler's hand nervously.

"If it means we can be together...," Tyler let out a big sigh," Then yes let's do this."

Brandon gave him a smile before opening the door. They walked into the room and sat down on the couch. A woman sit across from them on the other couch.

"So I've heard you have some anger issues Mr. Johnson?" The lady asked.

"Please call me Tyler and yes I do," Tyler said nervously. Brandon noticed tangy before placing his hand on Tyler's who looked up at Brandon who gave him a assuring smile.

"Okay Tyler I've heard that you have actually hit Brandon may time before, is that correct Brandon?"

"It is, Dr. Watson," Brandon said.

"Brandon you can call me Abigail you know," She said giving Brandon a caring smile.

"Of course."

"Now Tyler would you tell me about yourself?"

"Well I'm in the local university and I'm going to finish it this year. I love to play sports. I have this lovely guy here," Tyler joked nudging at Brandon making him giggle which Abigail noted,"And I'm not sure what else to say..."