Chapter 39

I just realized I don't do dedications in this book and its ending next chapter *palms forehead* fuck it I feel like shit lately

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

Brandon watched as Carter placed the red suitcase into the trunk of his and Alex's car before turning around to face the blue eyed lad.

"Got everything you need, no forgetting anything?" Brandon asked.

Carter glances over at Alex who is currently talking to Carter's mom, Abigail before answering,"I think so."

"I can't believe you're gonna leave in less than five minutes."

Carter looks back at Brandon seeing the tears rushing down his cheeks. He immediately lunges himself at the lad pulling him closer into a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you, ya know," Brandon says voice muffled on Carter's shoulder since they were the same height.

"It's only two months and a half you know," Carter chuckles as Brandon replies with,"It's nearly three months never less."

The dirty blond rolls his eyes as he pulls away from the hug,"I think I'm gonna go hold your kids before I leave."

Brandon nods letting go of Carter so he could over to where Alex also now was with Brandon's third babies. The twins being held by each by one of Carter's mom and the youngest now by Carter.

Brandon sighs when he's alone and leans slightly against the car not wanting to scratch it as he does.

"I think Carter's trying to kidnap Michael and take him with them."

"He won't, I would kill him and he knows it," Brandon says as Tyler wraps his arm around his wrist pulling him closer from behind.

Tyler chuckles following Brandon's gaze over to Carter and Alex as they laugh when Michael grabs Carter's finger and places it in his mouth.

"They really do need to have kids though," Brandon mutters watching as Alex chases Amanda and Dakota around before picking them up making the twins laugh.

"Tell me about," Tyler laughs getting a small chuckle from the smaller lad.

Carter and Alex soon finish saying goodbye before rushing over to the married couple standing next to their car.

Alex starts the car and loads the rest of the stuff with Tyler leaving as well to help him leaving Carter and Brandon alone for a minute before they leave.

"So I guess this is finally it huh?" Brandon says slowly with a small smile in which Carter slowly returns as well.

"Yeah but it's only two months, we'll be back before you know it," Carter says cheerfully but Brandon can see the sadness in his green eyes.

"Yeah only two months Car until then you have to enjoy your adventure with your boyfriend got it?"

Carter nods trying to wipe away the tears running down his face as he smiles at his best friend since forever.

Alex walks up to them catching both of their attention to the hazel eyed lad,"It's time to go babe."

Carter nods turning around to give Brandon another hug and a kiss on the cheek. He leans towards Brandon's ear to whisper,"Stay safe and I'll do the same yeah?"