Chapter 21

Can somebody please make a trailer for this book cause I'm bad at them and I really need one! HOLY SHIT! I was offline for like a day and when I came back I have 2k reads and like almost 200 votes and 100 comments!!NOW IF THAT ISNT ENCOURAGING I DONT KNOW WHAT IS! Ya deserve this so badly!

"What about us?" Brandon asked not understanding why Tyler would be this nervous. He's never seen him like this and it was almost scaring him.

"Okay first off you know how our anniversary is like a month away?"

"Yeah so it'll be two years together at least."

"Well I want to do something for our anniversary if you don't mind," Tyler nervously chuckled.

"Of course what is it?"

Tyler let out a deep breathe, trying to clear the lump in his throat before continuing to talk.

"Brandon you know I'm sorry about hitting you I really and if I could I would take it all back"

"Tyler-"

"I know just let me continue. Your the most amazing person ever and I truly mean it. Your different than everybody else in a unique way you knew. You care about others than you do about yourself. You would even risk your life to save a dog from getting from a car."

Brandon chuckled remembering that one time. He saw the car coming and the dog was so close to the street but Brandon grabbed the animal back before it could get hit.

"You have this naturally colored special hair making mine look plain. And you have those beautiful bright blue eyes that makes my heart race every time I look into them and-and I just sometimes feel like I'm out of your league like you deserve somebody better but you always that I'm perfect enough.

Your not like everybody else Brandon and that's good, that's why I love so much. I just want to grow up with you and just have a future with you even if that sounds cheesy but I didn't mean for that to come out cheesy I swear I thought that would so-"

"Tyler!" Brandon chuckled cutting off his rant,"Just get to the point already."

"Oh right," Tyler let out a short chuckle."I guess I'll get wrap all up in one question"

Tyler bend down so he was on one knee. He quickly grabbed a black box from his pocket and opened it to show a rose gold ring.

"Will you marry me?"

Brandon looked at Tyler in shock for a few seconds before shouting a loud yes and pulling him quickly into a kiss. Tyler chuckled into the kiss pulling Brandon closer.

"About fucking time"

Brandon turned around seeing Alex and Carter standing behind him.

"You made us wait for like half an hour behind a bush Tyler!" Carter whined making Brandon to laugh at the pout on his best mate's face,"But I guess it was worth it seeing the smile on Brandon's face."

Tyler placed the ring on Brandon's finger slowly before looking at Brandon again to give a peck of the cheek.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

****

"Come on Brandon you'll look amazing in one I just know it," Tyler said trying to place the crown on Brandon who was shaking his head.

"I'm a boy Tyler why would I get a flowercrown?" Brandon frowned.

"Brandon you told me you wanted to try wearing one once on a date remember?"

"Fine," Brandon faked groaned making Tyler to laugh before he placed the blue and black flowercrown onto his head.

"Wow you look so..beautiful babe," Tyler said in awe making Brandon blush.

"Oh come on I'm not beautiful," Brandon said before Tyler grabbed his wrist and he pulled him towards him into a loving way.

"Yes you are Brandon so so beautiful."

Brandon giggled, digging his face into Tyler's chest.

"You know we have to celebration our engagement," Brandon said in a seducing voice looking up at Tyler while biting his bottom lip.

"And what do you have in mind?" Tyler said, his eyes slowly turning a dark shade of brown with lust.

"This."

Brandon immediately attacked Tyler's lips and nearly giggled when Tyler let out a small moan. Tyler placed them down on the bed pulling his shirt off.

"Protectant or no?" Tyler asked quickly.

"No I'll just take a pill after of something," Brandon muttered quickly pulling at Tyler's pants with a groan making Tyler to chuckle at his eagerness.

Sorry sorry! This is short bc I'm gonna make a smut chapter for the next part but it's gonna be on private so you have to follow me! I wanna to write smut kill me! I'm such a dirty girl😉
💟VoteCommentFan&Share💟
[GOAL:] 30+ reads 3+ votes

XOXO ~Kat💜
P:Aug 25,2015 Wed
Btw its my little cousin's birthday! Happy 5th!