Chapter 25

I said I would try to update, I'm so sorry! But DOUBLE UPDATE SO YAY! Luv y'all's!💟

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

"Are you guys at the hospital yet?" Carter asked through the phone.

"Yeah don't worry," Tyler said glancing at Brandon who was staring down at his hands which were laying in his lap.

"Don't worry? Yeah right! I have so much to worry about now if you-"

"Carter just hang up already," Alex's voice said from the background. Carter let out a sigh before the line disconnected.

It was Brandon's first appointment. Carter and Alex had to go somewhere for the rest of the week so Tyler had to take Brandon to the appointment which he was actually glad to to do.

Brandon was slowly starting to open again by only nodding, shaking his head or shrugging in respond which was actually better than not doing anything at all.

"Brandon Lak?" Tyler shoot up at the mention of his name grabbing Brandon's hand gently before walking over to the doctor to point out it was them.

They followed the doctor into a hospital room and asked a few quick questions before actually starting the ultrasound.

When the small image of something on the screen making Brandon's lips to twitch into a small smile which Tyler noted.

Just before the doctor left to go write an order of pills for him, Tyler stopped him.

"Is there anyway we could find out how long this baby is on so far and who the father is?"

Doctor Pines looked at Brandon almost asked him if he was willing and Brandon simply nodded.

"There is and I'll go run the test right now if you want," Tyler nodded happily at that before the doctor walked out of the room.

Tyler went back over to the chair he was sitting in before which was next to the bed Brandon was still sitting on. 

"Baby you know I didn't mean what I said before right?"

Brandon turned to look at Tyler who sighed out,"I was just angry because I'm just starting on the company and this baby could be Dylan so I-I just snapped...I'm sorry.."

Tyler placed his head in his hands rubbing his thumbs against his forehead.

"It's okay.."

Tyler's head snapped up looking at Brandon who gave him a small smile. "You-you really mean it?"

"Yeah you were just angry..." Brandon spoke in a gentle voice softly almost in a whisper.

"Thank you," Tyler mumbled pressing a kiss to Brandon cheek when the doctor walked in.

"Okay so I've ran the test and they should be send to your house address by next week alright?"

Tyler nodded before giving Brandon another kiss on the cheek,"Let's go home babe."

****