Chapter 24

Gonna try to update again either on tomorrow(Wednesday) or Thursday. Cause ya'lls deserve it for reaching 8k reads! Luv ya!😝

Anyways, Enjoy!😘

Tyler left that morning the following day to go to work earlier than usual to avoid Brandon as much as he could but Brandon was while awake already after crying all night.

Tyler had glared at the him for a second before dropping his glance muttering under his breathe something about eating at work and that he was going to be home late before leaving the home.

Carter wanted to know how Brandon was going after telling Tyler about the baby but after calling about five times he didn't answer so he forced Alex to drive him over to Brandon's where he spilled everything that happened.

"Why does he think the baby isn't his?" Carter asked as Brandon weeped into his chest.

"I-I don't know!" Brandon said in a muffled voice since his face was buried into his shoulder and muffled sobs were heard.

"I can't believe this!" Alex said trying not to yell knowing Brandon was sensitive right now and would flinch at the tone.

"M-Maybe you guys should go" Brandon hiccuped pulling away for Carter glancing at the two.

"Why we came here for you?" Alex asked walking over to where the other two were sitting on the couch.

"Y-You guys have to go see Alex's partners I remember that," Brandon mumbled and Alex shoot Carter a look knowing he was right.

Carter sighed not wanting to leave his best friend here like this but he had to go see Alex's partners it was really important.

"...okay but I'm gonna call you and you better answer got that?" Carter said getting up after Brandon got off his lap and headed towards the door. Brandon shook his head and like that the two were gone.

Then Brandon broke down in tears again.

****

Brandon sat down on the cold floor with his body pressed against the wall. His head leaning on the cool wall. He had been crying for hours and it was almost ten pm.

But he wasn't crying now though, he had stopped crying an hour ago. He had no more tears left to shed. He just had no emotion at the moment.

He knew he was close to shutting down his mind completely. It nearly happened only once but Tyler had stopped him before he could.

Tyler

If Brandon wasn't zoning out in thought he would have winced hearing that name let alone thinking it but he was nearing.

He was just so sick of crying. He was sick of the pain and hurt he felt. He just wanted to not feel anything at all.

He just wanted to be numb.

He could feel his body slowly fainting away. All the heat he felt on his body was disappearing. His teary eyes were gone. His mind was blank.

It wasn't until his eyes had changed a dark shade of blue, almost grey did he feel nothing at all, just plain nothing.

So he sat there in the dark corner of the bedroom. Knowing very well what he had done while ignoring the ringing of his phone.