Chapter 11

"Your such a fucking faggot!"

"You should fucking die!"

Pain spread through Brandon's body like wild fire burning him but he knew where and what the source was. It was from him. The pain was from the punches and kicks he gave.

The words burned onto his skin refusing to come off but instead stick to his skin like glue.

"Your so messed up!"

"You deserve to go to hell! That's where you belong!"

The pain stopped but Brandon knew it wasn't over. Then the hands came running up and down his body violating him. Begs and pleads left his mouth but the only respond was deep laughter.

A new type of pain grew inside of him as the hands griped his hair and skin roughly leaving more marks and scratches through out his body covering him head to toe.

The pain was growing with every second until it become unbearable. It seemed to suffocate him pushing its way into his lungs chocking him painfully.

His head was spinning and he couldn't take the pain. He tried to move but he was still trapped down and he couldn't do anything but suffer.

A sharp pain hit him and he gasped letting out a deep breath, his last breath.

Brandon shoot up from the bed a layer of sweat covered him.

"Brandon are you okay?" Tyler sat next to the boy.

Brandon's body was still shaking as he took deep breaths.

"Why?" Brandon's voice had out as weak and cracked with fear.

Tyler pulled the boy towards him into a hug before Brandon started to sob into his chest. Tyler rubbed Brandon's back comforting the scared lad.

"Did you dream about him?" Tyler spoke gently and Brandon nodded.

"He hated me just enough to do that," Brandon whispered.

"It's okay now I'm here with you right?" Tyler said wiping away Brandon's tears with his thumb.

"Tyler would he ever come back?"

"No way I'm here if he does okay?"

Brandon nodded while hiccuping lightly calming down.

"Don't leave please," Brandon begged Tyler in a broken voice.

"I won't," Tyler whispered giving Brandon a kiss on the forehead.

~.~.~.~.

Brandon tapped nervously on the wooden table as he stared at the clock.

Please come, Brandon thought watching the time.

But when the time read 12:47pm Brandon's had given up. He got up from the chair and went out the door making the bell ring. He walked down the street that was still wet from the week's endless rain lately.

Brandon stopped and took out his phone glancing at his messages before he started typing.

To: Tyler
From: Brandon
Are still at the university?

Brandon knew that Tyler had to go to the university because he had to exam that he forgot to do so Brandon had about an hour alone.

To: Brandon
From: Tyler
Yeah I'm text you when I'm done don't do anything stupid! I love you xx

To: Tyler
From: Brandon
Okay I love you too xx

Brandon was about to close his phone when he noticed an unread message.