Chapter 1

"Please Tyler I'm sorry," Brandon whimpered lightly.

"Shut up!" Tyler kicked Brandon in the ribs before punching him hard in face.

It was a daily beating as usual to Brandon but he was still impacted of course. Brandon loves Tyler with all his heart and knows Tyler does it for a reason. He always has a reason.

Once again, Brandon had done something wrong. Tyler had told Brandon he wasn't allowed to eat lunch but caught him scarfing down a sandwich.

Tyler finally dropped Brandon to the floor as Brandon continued to cry. Tyler angrily walked upstairs and slammed the bedroom door behind him. It took Brandon a few minutes to stop crying and a few more until he finally got off the ground.

Brandon's body was on fire in pain, burning his whole back as he walked up the stairs. He opened the bedroom door quietly. Brandon could see Tyler's back was to the door. He closed the door behind him before calling out.

"Tyler?"

Tyler stood up from where he was sitting and walked over to Brandon who was trying to be calm but his heart was racing afraid of what may come.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have disobeyed you Tyler. You told me not to eat but I did I'm sorry," Brandon whispered hanging his hand sadly.

Tyler sighed before placed his fingers on Brandon's chin forcing him to look into each other's eyes gently.

"You know I'm doing this for us. Don't you want to be perfect for me?"

"Of course I do"

"Then you shouldn't be disobeying me now should you? You want to lose weight for me don't you?"

Brandon nodded his head sadly. Tyler pulled Brandon into a hug and Brandon immediately hugged him back. Tyler then attached his lips to Brandon's as he started to guide them onto the bed.

Tyler threw Brandon onto the bed and took off his shirt before jumping back onto Brandon who also took off his shirt.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Brandon and Tyler cuddled into his each other still naked after having sex. Tyler was the big spoon of course him being the dominant boyfriend in the relationship.

"I love you," Brandon whispered to Tyler.

"I love you too baby"

Tyler planted a kiss onto his boyfriend's forehead. Brandon wished it would always be like this. But his wish never came true.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Brandon's reflection looked back at him as he stared at the mirror with sad eyes. Bruises trailed up and down his body everywhere and he had a black and purple mark on his cheek clearly of a punch.

Brandon was disgusted with his reflection as he focused more. Brandon's stomach was starting to sink in again due to the fact he would stop eating for days but he still saw fat no matter what.

Brandon's hair was short at the back not pasting his neck but the front was longer than others. When not curled up to a quiff it laid flat over his eyes nearly covering up his face halfway. Right now it was flat against his face as his eyes stared right past it.

Brandon's face was actually very good looking but he didn't believe it. What he believed was the opposite. He was fat. He was ugly. He was stupid. He was worthless.

The only person who could change Brandon's mind was Tyler but he was mostly the person who brought it down but that didn't mean he didn't tell Brandon good things sometimes.

Brandon believed in every word Tyler says no matter what. No matter how much it would hurt him.

~.~.~.~.~.

Brandon opened the bathroom door letting out the hot steam out. Brandon held the towel tightly against his body before walking over to the closet. He grabbed a loose gray t-shirt with gray sweatpants to match.

Brandon honestly sometimes hated t-shirts because they opened his arms too much showing off his bruises but there was nobody in this house who would care less if you know what I mean.

Brandon threw the towel into the dirty laundry before walking down the stairs and into the living room where Tyler sat watching television.

"Hey babe," Tyler said as he pulled Brandon onto his lap giving him a kiss on the lips.

"Hey," Brandon replied back as he pulled away with a smile on his face.

"So you want to go upstairs and go sleep now baby it's nearly 10pm by now"

Brandon nodded and before he could do anything, Tyler was carrying Brandon upstairs bridal style. Brandon giggled as Tyler set him down on the bed.

"I could have walked you know"

"I know but I'm wanted to carry my beautiful angel upstairs to bed"

Brandon blushed at those words.

"Beautiful?"

Tyler placed his hands on Brandon's face cupping it.

"Yes baby so very beautiful," Tyler whispered before kissing him on the lips lovingly.

Brandon smiled into the kiss and continued to after they pulled away. They got under the covers and snuggled into each other as they started to sleep. This was love to Brandon this is the side he loves most of Tyler.

He loved Tyler no matter what

Even if it killed him.

AN: So my first chapter thoughts?
Goal for next chapter: 10+ reads and 2+ votes and at least 1+ comment hopefully
Until next time,
XOXO ~Kat💜

P: June 4, 2015 Thursday
(Edited)