Chapter 8

"So what should we do now?" Carter asked to the other three boys while he was hanging upside down on the couch.

Brandon and Tyler came over to hang out with Alex and Carter the next day after what happened. They had already played video games and watched TV for nearly two hours and now they were bored out of their minds.

"Dunno what about you guys?" Alex said to Brandon and Tyler.

"How about we make ice cream or some sundaes?" Brandon suggested and Carter immediately got off the couch.

"So let's go shopping for some toppings and such then!" Carter said.

"I'm not so sure," Tyler said to Alex who agreed with him.

"Oh come on please!" Carter begged Alex.

"Just a little please," Brandon whispered to Tyler.

"Fine lets go," Tyler and Alex said at the same time as they both stood up. Carter fisted the air before the four got into the car.

Carter and Brandon were the first two to get out of the car and rush into the supermarket. Brandon was in a good mood at the moment thanks to Carter of course.

"Gummy Bears?" Carter asked pointing to the bags.

"Don't forget to the worms so get the gummy mix," Brandon said grabbing the large bag and throwing it into the cart.

"Don't break anything please," Alex said to the two.

"No promises!" Carter and Brandon yelled as they ran over to the chocolates.

"Chocolate chips?" Brandon asked before Carter placed it into the cart," Check"

"Chocolate syrup is a check," Carter said loudly throwing into the cart but nearly missed.

"Be careful!" Tyler said as he placed mini marshmallows into the cart.

Alex placed a jar of sparkles and chocolate rollers into the car.

"Ice cream time!" Brandon yelled before Carter pushed the cart over to the ice cream aisle.

"What flavor are you guys getting?" Alex asked as he catch up with the two.

"Cookie dough, Mint Chocolate chip and Vanilla," Carter said grabbing the cartons.

"Don't forget Strawberry and Chocolate!" Brandon said as he grabbed the ice cream cartons.

"And here's some soda and pop rocks," Tyler said handing the ideas to the two.

"Awesome!" The crazy best friends yelled before they rushed to the checkout line.

"You just had to get them more crazy huh?" Alex joked to Tyler who shrugged and chuckled in respond.

They paid for everything and rushed home as quickly as they could without speeding of course. Brandon and Carter grabbed about two bags each and ran into kitchen with the supplies.

"Where are the bowls?" Brandon asked before Alex pulled out four large ice cream bowls.

"Where are the ice creams? Carter said looking through the bags. Tyler handed Carter his bag and he took out the cartons of ice creams.

Alex grabbed the ice cream scooper and scooped up some of the ice cream before handing it to everybody else.

"Hey where's the whip cream?" Brandon asked before he opened the fridge and grabbed it out.

"Hand me the M&M's," Tyler said before Alex grabbed the jar and gave it to him.

~.~.~.~.~.

The four sat down in the dining room while sitting their sundaes. Tyler had a Cookie dough, Chocolate and Mint Chocolate chip sundae that was topped with M&M's, gummy's, and whip cream topped with cherries.

Brandon's sundae had pretty much everything on it and the same was for Carter. Alex's sundae was similar to Tyler though.

The kitchen of course was a mess and was going to take a lot of cleaning later.

"When's your anniversary again?" Alex asked leaning against his chair.

"Not for months," Tyler said wrapping his hand around Brandon while eating with the other.

"We should probably clean up huh?" Carter said finishing his sundae. The three nodded before standing up and walking into the messy kitchen.

"This is gonna take a while," Brandon muttered.

~.~.~.~.~.~

"Aren't you gonna take off your jacket?" Carter asked Brandon after they finished cleaning the kitchen," It's soaked"

"No it's fine," Brandon said even though he shivered due to the water.

"Oh come on Brandon it's only you and me"

Alex and Tyler had to go to the university because Coach Benson was holding a practice and since they were on the team that had to go.

Brandon shook his head but Carter wasn't gonna give up.

"Brandon take off that jacket!"

Brandon sighed feeling his stomach turned as he unzipped his jacket. When Brandon yanked off his jacket he heard Carter gasp.

"Brandon what happened?"

"Nothing," Brandon muttered.

"Brandon what happened!"

Then the tears came. Rushing down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry"

"Brandon who did this to you?" Carter said softly.

"Tyler," Brandon whispered. It was quiet for a few seconds before Carter finally answered.

"So he's been hitting and y..you didn't tell me even though I'm your best friend," Carter said with his voice starting to raise.

"Carter I-"

"No! I'm your best friend and you didn't tell me or should I say I used to be your best friend," Carter said standing up.

"I-"

"Get out! Leave me alone!" Carter said snapping suddenly.

Brandon flinched at the time but stood up and walked towards the front door. He held the handle for a second before he opened the door and walked out.

Brandon hated himself so much right now. The hated for him kept growing and he couldn't take it so Brandon broke into a race and ran towards his house.

Why does this happen to me, Brandon thought as he felt raindrops start to hit his face.

A/N: Double update but both are short also this was shitty cause I was rushing so not my best work.

VCF

[Goal:] 13+ reads 2+ votes

Until next time,
XOXO Kat💜
P: June 24,2015 Wed