Chapter 34

Dedication: ChloeJA 💟

Um...hi? Listen to Skinny Love by Birdy during this chapter that's what I was listening to writing this chapter so yeah.

Anygay, Enjoy! 😘💋

Brandon sighed rubbing his face with his hands trying to somewhat hope that the tiredness would disappear. He felt so exhausted and his body was sore.

He wanted to lay down and rest but right now he couldn't. Amanda wouldn't fall asleep while meant that Dakota was awake as well 'talking' to his twin.

Don't get him wrong Brandon loved that the now three months old babies already had a great relationship together, but he wanted them to fall asleep so he could sleep as well.

But right now it seems as if nothing he did would make both of the babies fall asleep and he needed them to be since it was almost seven pm.

He watched them for a few moments before picking them placing in the rocking crib built for two babies to fit inside together but securely.

The blue eyed father turned on the rocking and it started rocking softly back and forth. Brandon sung a soft lullaby to them seeing them start to yawn and close their eyes.

Brandon had an amazing voice really. He had never been insecure of his voice feeling as if it was something that he loved the most about himself.

He didn't like his voice but he loved his singing instead. It was always the perfect tone and he was just about able to hit the same notes as Beyoncé or Justin Timberlake could.

Brandon let out a happy sigh when seeing that the twins were finally asleep. He walked back into the living room and laid down on the couch.

He sunk down into the comfortable seat as he slowly closed his eyes falling deep asleep in the process.

It wasn't until nearly nine in the evening that Tyler came home to see his fiancé asleep on the couch and the twins also sleeping in the nursery.

He smiled before going back into the living room. Placing his arms under Brandon's body he slowly carried him upstairs to their bedroom.

The black haired lad stirred in his arms a little before he peeked one of his eyes open to look at Tyler as he placed him on the bed.

"Ty?" Brandon said as Tyler took off his clothes remaining in a pair of boxers before slowly next to Brandon.

"Yeah babe?" Tyler murmured as he run his hand through Brandon's hair slowly letting his fingers linger onto Brandon's scalp softly.

Brandon smiled, closing his eyes as he hummed out happily liking the feeling. It may seem strange to some people but it was something that Brandon liked Tyler to do to him.

"Are the babies still asleep?"

Tyler nodded as he moved his arm so Brandon was laying in his left arm while his right hand was still running through his hair in a coupley way.

"Tyler are we gonna get married?" Brandon asked breathe hitting Tyler's face since they're faces were directly next to each other.