Chapter 29

There's a long of times skips of course. But some places I just had to make them longer. Thanks for 16k reads! Luv you💓

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

"Are you even lifting?"

"Of course I am asshole"

"Well it doesn't seem like it-"

"You can't even see me!"

"Okay okay sorry," Tyler muttered chuckling as he and Carter struggled to walk down the basement stairs while carrying a bed frame.

Once it was finally down and in the storage room after much struggle, Tyler and Carter rushed back upstairs and walked out of the way when Dylan and Alex carried down the mattress.

"Okay what next?" Tyler asked walking into the almost empty soon to be baby nursery room.

"Can you get that painting of the wall and put in the box," Brandon said walking into the room and Tyler simply did as asked before taking the box filled with different objects down into the basement.

"Babe you should sit down," Tyler motioned towards the couch and Brandon huffed but sat down anyways.

"Okay that's the rest," Alex said coming up from the basement closing the door behind him.

"Finally we got something done," Tyler sighed out in exhaustion.

"When are you gonna go looking for some baby furniture?" Alex asked leaning against a wall as Carter flopped down on the love seat.

"Yeah sometimenext week hopefully," Tyler said looking at Dylan to make sure he was right and Dylan nodded.

*~*~*~*

"We find out how long Brandon's been pregnant yet?" Tyler asked Doctor Pines.

"Yes actually you can do you want to know?" He asked Brandon mainly who nodded just wanting to know who the father was.

The doctor looked down on his clipboard before saying,"Well it looks like your about four and a half months along."

"Four and a half?" Dylan asked wanting to make sure and the man nodded.

"Also," Doctor Pines added,"If you want to find out the genders of the babies you can in two more weeks"

"We can also test again right, since it's been five months," the doctor once again nodded at Tyler's question before walking out of the room.

"Why do I get the feeling he trying to piss me off?" Dylan mumbled under his breathe but Brandon heard causing him to burst into laughter making the other two to follow along as well.

*~*~*~*

"Only a week left!" Brandon shouted literally jumping in Tyler's lap making the Aqua eyes lad to groan as Brandon kept elbowing him but Brandon was happy and that was all that mattered to him.

"Yeah then we'll finally know who the father is," Tyler said pressing tiny kisses to Brandon's warm neck making the boy to giggle.