Chapter 13

Brandon and Tyler walked out of the university walking together as always talking.

"So you finish this year and you want me to finish this year to and don't do the next year?" Brandon asked while holding Tyler's hand.

"That's exactly my point what do you think?" Tyler looked down at his shorter before as they came to a halt.

"I'm okay with that but then that means..your gonna be the working husband and I'm the housewife-husband huh?"

"Somewhat like that," Tyler chuckled before noticing Brandon was looking at something behind him.

Tyler turned around to see Dylan standing next to Carter talking so only the side of his face could be seen. Tyler saw that Brandon was staring directly at Dylan.

He angrily grabbed Brandon's arms and dragged him over to the side of the school where nobody else was.

"Why the fuck are you staring at Dylan huh? Are you in love with him?" Tyler yelled making Brandon inwardly flinch at the harsh tone.

"N-No Tyler I'm sorry I didn't realize I was staring," Brandon said trying desperately to calm the situation.

Tyler slammed the boy's body against the brick wall in anger.

"I don't give me that bullshit you knew what you were doing you fucking prick!" Tyler shouted.

"I'm sorry please stop," Brandon begged in a weak voice.

"How do know your not lying huh bitch?" Tyler sneered at him.

"Because I love you please Tyler"

"Do you really love me or is it just a lie?"

"What?" Brandon was shocked he couldn't believe Tyler would think he's lying about loving him.

"You know what you pathetic little loser you are," Tyler said slamming Brandon against the wall again.

"Tyler please don't I'm sorry I didn't mean to be one," Brandon winced as small tears trailed down his cheeks.

"You fucking pussy...look at these," Tyler snarled, brushing his finger on his year before punching Brandon hard across the face.

"I-I'm so sorry," Brandon hiccuped quietly, his lip pursed while he looked like he just wanted to burst into tears.

"You better be," Tyler sighed out feeling himself slowly calming down before continuing," I forgive you okay?"

Brandon nodded gently before Tyler's grip on him softly.

"I'm sorry I love you," Brandon whispered. Tyler placed his hand on his cheek and caressed it making Brandon look up at him.

"Like I said it's fine and I love you too"

Tyler leaned down kissing Brandon's lip passionately. A small smile tugged on Brandon's face as he kissed back wrapping his arms around Tyler's neck.

They didn't notice Dylan who had witnessed the whole scene. He shook his head in a sad way before turning around and walking away.

~.~.~.~.~.

Brandon leaned against the wall. Tyler was at practice at the moment and had brought Brandon along of course and Brandon got bored just sitting on the benchers so he went into the bathrooms instead since nobody was in there.

All he wanted to do right now was think.

Things were kind of rocky lately in Brandon's opinion and he just wanted to fix them but he didn't know how. No matter how stupid it may have sounded Brandon knew deep down inside him that somehow this may not end in a good way.

But how was it meant to end?

"Idiot," Brandon muttered to himself placing his head in between his knees.

All he wanted at the moment was somebody to talk to, to help him when he can't help himself but sooner of later Brandon wouldn't be able to handle the situation and if nobody helps him he's gonna lose it.

Brandon's eyes started to water at the thought.

"No! I'm not gonna cry not yet," Brandon whispered as he stood up and splashing his cold water onto his face.

Looking up at the mirror, he raised his hand to touch the bruise on his cheek. Bitter-sadness rushed through his body and he let out a broken sob but still wasn't crying.

Brandon jumped lightly in surprise when he heard the bathroom door opening. He turned off the water.

"Brandon?"

He turned around quickly surprised to see Carter standing less than ten feet away from him.

"Carter! What are you doing here?" Brandon asked not understanding why Carter was talking to him.

"I wanted to talk to you," Carter said nervously shifting in his spot.

"About what?"

Carter looked up at Brandon and took a deep breath before talking again.

"Everything"

A/N: As promised CHAPTER! I'm gonna update at least once a week promise. Didn't reach goal last time but that's fine.

Thoughts?

VCF

[Goal:] 20+ reads 3+ votes

Until next time,
XOXO Kat💜
P:July 10,2015 Fri