Chapter 16

THIS BOOK GOT 1K READS LIKE WHAT?! Question: Should I do a character ask next? 

"How could you fucking sleep with him?" Tyler growled yanking at the weaker boy's arm after they had gotten home.

"I-It was an accident Tyler I'm sorry," Brandon begged wanting this just to be over already.

"Accident? Stop fucking lying to me." Tyler pinned Brandon's body against the wall as he tighten his grip on Brandon's arm painfully.

"I'm not lying-g. I w-was drunk an-" Tyler's fist came in contact with Brandon's face cutting him off.

"You aren't allowed to drink without my permission anyway," He yelled getting angrier at Brandon with each word he spoke,"Just stop fucking talking you slut!"

Brandon whimpered quietly when Tyler punched him again in the face which resulted to another punch. He stopped talking and fighting just allowing Tyler to hurt him as he continued to kick and beat him. When Tyler had finally stop, he was still fuming mad.

"You know what just get out of my face." Brandon looked up at those words.

"W-What do you mean?" Brandon whispered fearfully.

"I mean get the fuck out and leave me alone idiot!" Tyler shouted.

"You mean y-your breaking up with me?" Brandon said softy, slowly getting up.

Tyler sighed out in anger before gripping his hand onto Brandon's shirt collar making him flinch at the sudden action.

"You have never listened to me and always made me so fucking mad. But cheating on me...," Tyler chuckled coldly looking away before his gaze shifted back on Brandon,"I don't stand for it so yes I am breaking up with you."

Tyler let go on brandon's shirt collar as he processed what Tyler had just said.

"But Tyler I-"

"Get out." Tyler coldly said his back facing Brandon.

"But-"

"Get out!" Tyler yelled this time turning around to point at the front door of their home as he stared at Brandon with cold, angry eyes.

Brandon flinched at the tone and watched Tyler for a second before making his way towards the front door. He opened the door and looked back one more time seeing Tyler stare blankly at the wall angry expression throughout his body before Brandon walked out the front door closing it softly behind him.

Outside the house, Tears started to roll down Brandon's cheeks immediately as soon as he closed the door. He dropped to his knees as he started to sob into his hands.

Inside the house, Tyler slammed his fist against the wall in anger causing a dent to appear as a tear rolled down his cheek. 

~.~.~.~.

"I'm sorry Brandon but you can't stay at me and Alex house," Carter sighed out the phone feeling somewhat disappointed with his answer but there just wasn't any room at the moment.

"That's okay Thanks anyway," Brandon said before hanging up. He sighed knowing he only had one option as he stared at the familiar home before him that he wished he could never see again. He walked up to the front door and hesitated before ringing the doorbell. The door opened not very long after and Brandon looked up at the one person who he regretted to come to at this time but he knew it was his last option.

"What are you doing here?" He said slight annoyed by the fact Brandon was at his front door.

"I wish I didn't have to say this but...Can I stay at your house?" Brandon muttered out. 

"Why should I let you? Shouldn't you be at Tyler and your's house?" He scoffed.

"Tyler and I got into a fight and well we broke up," Brandon said quietly before he heard Dylan chuckle.

"Was it a fight because of what we did?" Dylan smirked referring to what he and Brandon had done last night. Brandon nodded sadly making Dylan chuckle lightly,"But tell me why should I let you stay at my house?"

Brandon looked up and opened his mouth to say something before closing it and opened it again just to close it again not sure what to say.

"That's what I thought," Dylan said slightly leaning against the doorframe.

"Dylan please I'll do anything," Brandon begged desperately knowing this was his last chance.

"Anything?" Dylan raised an eyebrow standing up straight before he broke out in a half-grin nodding his head slightly,"Alright I'll let you stay at my house BUT you have to do anything I say at anytime got it?"

Brandon looked at Dylan nervously as he said that before Dylan moved out of the way allowing Brandon to walk into the cool house. Dylan smirked for a second looking outside before closing the door in the process locking it.

A/N: This was short and I was kind of rushing wrote this in an hour to two. Writing only Mac agin of course and the writing is actually better from now on I may type on it more. OMG SERIOUSLY?!?! 1K READS 90 VOTES AND 84 COMMENTS! you guys are awesome.

😺VoteCommentFollow😺

Until next time,

XOXO Kat💜

P:July 20,2015 Sun

Bruising Love {Boyxboy}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें