Chapter 6

"Tyler you should stop!" Brandon said as he tried to take the beer bottle from Tyler's hands but missed when Tyler pulled it far away from him.

"I-I want-t to ke-ep d-drinking-g," Tyler slurred out.

"You already had three or four bottles that's enough," Brandon said trying to reason with Tyler as he tried to grab the bottle again.

"I s-said no-o!"

Tyler pushed Brandon back harshly making him fell backwards.

"W-What can't yo-ou u-understand-d?"

Tyler kicked Brandon who crawled into the corner as he curled in a ball taking the hits and kicks that were coming to him.

"W-Why can't y-you listen t-to m-me you s-slut!"

Brandon wince when Tyler continued to kick him repeatedly. There was any sign that Tyler was stopping anytime soon and this was just the beginning.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Tyler walked down the stairs and yawned at walked into the kitchen. Brandon was placing breakfast onto a plate as Tyler wrapped his arms around the blue eyed boy who flinched at the touch.

"What's wrong angel?" Tyler said as he let go of Brandon with a confused expression.

"N-Nothing," Brandon muttered as he stayed the way he was with his back to Tyler.

"Baby turn around"

Brandon shook his head lightly and muttered a "no" but Tyler's head was hurting and he wasn't having any of this so he turned Brandon around forcefully.

Brandon flinched but let Tyler turn him anyway. Brandon had a black eye on his face but other than that nothing could be seen due to the sweater and jeans he was wearing.

"Brandon what's wrong?" Tyler said gently but Brandon just stared at the ground and said nothing.

"Brandon answer me!" Tyler yelled making Brandon jump,"What's wrong?"

"I-it's just...well l-last night y-you were drinking and well you drank about four bottles already and I tried to s-stop you but then you g-got m-mad at me and w-well y-you..."

"I what?" Tyler shouted at the teary eyed boy.

"Y-you were hitting and kicking m-me and t-then you drag-ged me upstairs-s and-d"

"And I did it to you?" Tyler whispered and Brandon nodded sadly as he started to cry.

It made sense to Tyler now that he thought about it. Why he woke up without clothes on. Why Brandon flinched at his touch.

He put all the pieces together to get the sad truth.

He had raped his boyfriend.

~.~.~.~.~.~.

Tyler knew it wasn't the best idea but it was the only thing he could think of doing at the moment. So he light up the cigarette and took an inhale of smoke.

It was one of the only ways he knew how to handle problems. The alcohol was actually what caused the problem in the first place so he wasn't going to drink in a while that's for sure. So smoking was the second best thing for him at the moment.

While Brandon was sleeping, Tyler was outside at the balcony smoking. But he reason to want to be relax. He couldn't get rid of the thought of what he did. He raped his boyfriend. The person who he was supposed to love and protect.

Sure he hit him before but raping him was a whole different level and Tyler couldn't believe he stepped past the line that far.

Tyler stepped on the fag before placing a mint in his mouth as always. He walked inside, closing the door behind him, and laid down next to the sleeping boy. Tyler run his hand through Brandon's hair who stirred awake.

"Hey baby," Tyler said lovingly as he continued to run his hand through his lover's hair knowing how much he liked it.

"Nice way to wake up," Brandon muttered into Tyler's chest.

"Not really sure if you truly mean that or not," Tyler said chuckling.

"Well I truly mean it"

Brandon turned so he was laying down on Tyler's lap staring up at him.

"Were you smoking?"

Tyler sighed out," How did you know?"

"I can smell it on you," Brandon shrugged.

"Well we cou-"

Tyler was cut off by a text ring from Brandon's phone. Tyler grabbed the phone first and saw the text was from Dylan and it read we have to meet

"What the fuck is this?" Tyler yelled showing the phone to Brandon.

"I-I don't know why he would text me!" Brandon admitted truthfully but Tyler didn't believe him.

"Sure because he wanting to meet up with you means nothing!" Tyler was getting angrier by the second.

"Because it doesn't Tyler please"

Tyler angrily shook his head before he slapped Brandon across the face causing his face to whip around in respond before he looked back at Tyler expecting another punch.

But Tyler stood up and left the room leaving Brandon to sit in bed confused at why Tyler didn't continue to hit him.

Brandon grab the phone pushed the call button next to Dylan's number. It rang three times before there was a "hello?"

"Why did you want to meet up with me?" Brandon's voice was curious with a small hint of anger but it could clearly be heard.

A chuckle was heard before Dylan replied," Because I want to talk to you about something, is that so bad?"

"It is because I have a freaking boyfriend!" Brandon was getting tried of having to repeat that over and over again.

"But does he really love you?"

Brandon felt like the world stopped spinning for a moment. He never thought about it.

"What was I right? He doesn't love you?"

"Y-you....stop it okay Tyler does love me!"

"Sure okay at least meet up with meet me today"

Brandon mentally groaned but he just wanted Dylan to stop bothering him,"Fine"

"Good I'll pick you in an hour"

Brandon placed his phone down. Why did he even doubt if Tyler loves him? Of course he does. But somehow somewhere deep inside him Brandon was starting to doubt.

A/N: Kinda a short chapter sorry but I still had to update so if you noticed it may sometimes take me a while to update so sorry
[Goal:] 12+ reads

Until next time,
XOXO Kat 💜
P:June 22,2015 monday
(Unedited)