Chapter 27

Dedication: xxdemonprincessxx & BiebzKidrauhl bc y'alls were the only ones who commented! Thanks loves💕

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

Dylan wanted to separate the two as he watched Tyler and Brandon flirt. Tyler whispering loving things to Brandon making him blush and giggle followed by a peck or kiss.

Carter and Alex however had ended up snogging but stopped when Dyaln groaned out,"I knew I was third wheeling but can we please not push it?"

So Carter and Alex were now playing a video game on the TV while Dylan was,pretty much,glaring at Tyler and Brandon.

"Okay who wants dinner?" Dylan offered making the engaged pair to pull apart as Brandon offered to help him cook.

"Be quick babe," Tyler whispered to Brandon giving him a kiss which Brandon blushed at and after pulling away let out a silly giggle.

Silence filled the kitchen as Brandon and Dylan started to get food out of different areas while faint sounds of shooting was heard from the TV in the living room.

"So," Dylan finally said,"What do you want to make?"

Brandon shrugged," Lasagna?"

"Lasagna it is then," Dylan smiled grabbing the meat out of the freezer. The two worked talking every now and then and it was killing Dylan.

"Did you get the results yet?" Dylan asked gently as they waited for the lasagna to finish cooking.

Brandon had explained to him about the doctor testing the baby's DNA to Tyler's and Dylan's,which when he found out send his blood to the doctor right away, and how the result were gonna be send to their house soon.

"No it's should be coming tomorrow morning though," Brandon said with a small nervous smile.

Carter, Alex and Dylan were sleeping over at Tyler and Brandon's house tonight just for a fun little sleepover(which Carter said was cliche but Alex than pointed out he was the one who wanted to do it in the first place so he scolded at him for ten seconds before kissing him again)

"Yeah," Dylan said awkwardly scooting a little closer to Brandon who didn't noticed as he quickly checked on the Italian meal before turning back to face Dylan almost blushing at how close he was.

Brandon gave a small grin before moving so there was more space between the two making Dylan frown but he covered it up with a fake smile when Brandon looked back up at him.

"Tyler has to work tomorrow," Brandon said grabbing some plates seeing as the lasagna was ready to take out.

"So he's not gonna be home?" Dylan asked with slight hope in his voice but Brandon who was too busy taking out the pan of lasagna didn't hear it.

"Nope he's gonna be home," Brandon turned around facing Dylan again,"Can you call the others? Dinner is ready"

Dylan nodded and headed towards the living room but stopped at the kitchen doorway to turn around and watch Brandon as he plated the food while humming a tune with a silly grin on his face making Dylan smile as well.

****

"Dylan stop it!"

"Why I'm having fun"