Chapter 23

My writing is getting better when school is back and I have advanced English. Wtf...thank you school! I have periods
1-Spanish 1  2&3-Double Agenda 4-Science:Earth,Space 5-Adv. English 6-History 7-Health/Gym.

Warning: Mpreg😉

Anyways, Enjoy!😘

It was a Red Cross.

Brandon gasped letting the stick slip from his fingers as surroundings suddenly become blurry knowing he had to hide this fact from Tyler.

He stood like that staring at nothing before passing out and fainting away into the darkness.

**A week later**

Brandon groan after puking up for the third time this day. He felt so bad and trying to keep this all away from Tyler made he feel even worse.

But it's not like he needed to anyway.

Tyler had been so busy with the company, he rarely got to see him anymore. Brandon was half relieved and half upset.

But at the same time, he knew that at some point he had to tell Tyler. He could be the father of this child.

Hence could.

There was also a 50-50 chance that this baby could also be Dylan's.

Brandon felt his stomach turn around again at the thought of this child being the person's. He had been able to move on from him and forget him in the last weeks or so.

He haven't seen or heard him in so long and he was hoping to keep it this way. But right now he wasn't so sure.

"Brandon you need to drink some water," Carter said rushing to his side with a glass in his hand which Brandon shook his head to regretting it.

Brandon of course told Carter who told Alex so the two could take care of their sick friend while his lover was working.

The two were furious when finding out Tyler wasn't coming home at much to see what state Brandon was in but Brandon himself was glad he wasn't.

He knew Tyler wouldn't want this baby he just knew it.

So Carlex (Alex & Carter) wouldn't try to argue with the pregnant man/boy so they let him be while secretly being angry at Tyler.

"Brandon you have to it's not healthy for you or the baby," Carter with worry looking up at Alex who walked in looking at Brandon with sad eyes.

"Carter's right you have to."

Brandon stood up and went over to the sink with Carter following and Alex still standing at the doorway of the bathroom.

"Let me rinse my mouth first," Brandon said with a rough voice still raw.

"Okay," Carter muttered watching Brandon and handing the glass of water after he had rinsed his mouth and took the glass back after he had drink all the water.

"Thanks," Brandon says in a more clearer voice than before now having washing down his throat with a warm liquid.

"No problem anything for you mate," Carter said and Alex nodded agreeing with him.