Chapter 32

⚠️IMPORTANT⚠️‼️PLEASE READ‼️ okay so the updates will be shorter now sorry guys it's just you know how I'm in 8th grade rn? Well my mom is trying to get me into a magnet program for high school and so the next weeks I'm gonna have to focus on the entrance test. Also if I do get in then that means less time for typing so less updates.

For now I'm gonna be updating short chapters on the next couple of chapters or longer(depends on if I get in). Just know I'm gonna try and update okay? Any encouragement would help! I'll tell you updates on this situation as I process.

I'm updating a kind of short chapter today because I have to type AND write an admission essay for my application tonight and Saturday and the test is on December 5th so my mom is gonna try and get me a tutor. I know I'm ranting but this is important so please PAY ATTENTION guys!

I already juggle enough trying to update and I always waste time that I could be using by sleeping. I type until late at night and always get less than 8 hours of sleep everyday, usually 7 or 6. And I'm a hyper person so that's kinda bad for my body but I produce my own energy so yeah.

I'm just kind of freaking out right now and I want somebody to help me so please anything caring or nice you comment would make me feel better!

I hope you guys really appreciate me and always please read my rants because they are super important to the book and story right now thank you!

Anyway*sigh*, Enjoy!😘💋

"Babe be careful," Tyler said carefully helping Brandon sit up in the hospital bed, not wanting the stitches on his stomach to open up and start bleed.

"What time is it?" Brandon asked his voice feeling a little rough as he sipped on the cup of water Tyler had given him since Brandon had woken up a few minutes ago.

"Almost three in the morning," Tyler sighed before adding,"Do you what to see the twins?"

Brandon's face immediately lighten up at the question and his eyes followed Tyler as he walked over to the small little hospital crib in the room and carefully took the two babies out.

He walked back over and handed over the twins over making sure Brandon's grip was tight enough but the lad had already known how to hold babies since he had carried Carter's baby sister before.

Brandon smiled looking down on the sleeping babies who started to stir. Tyler sat down next to Brandon wrapping an arm around his shoulder before seeing both twins with eyes wide open.

"They have our eyes Bran," Tyler gasped seeing that both twos that bright blue eyes the same shade as their daddy on the inside but on the outside was a circle of ocean color same as their papa. Both twos. Had the same eye colors.

"Did you name them yet?" Brandon asked and Tyler shook his head.

"I wanted you to name them and say the names," Tyler said and Brandon smiled as the nurse came in since Tyler had pushed the button signaling Brandon was awake.

"Okay so do we have the names?" The brunette female nurse asked with a friendly smile and Brandon glanced at Tyler as if trying to seeing what kind of name he wanted.

Brandon quickly decided and the nurse nodded telling them the birth certificates should be done in an hour or two before rushing off to continue working.