Chapter 7

Brandon walked down the stairs hoping to avoid Tyler so he could meet up with Dylan.

"Where are you going?"

Brandon turned around to see Tyler standing with arms crossed over his chest with an angry expression.

"I-I'm justing going out," Brandon said motioning to the front door.

"And where are you going?" Tyler asked taking a step closer to Brandon.

"I dunno actually just g-going for a w..walk," Brandon stammered while Tyler looked at him suspiciously.

"Text me every five minutes alright?" Tyler said before kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. Brandon nervously chuckled but kissed him back before walking out of the door.

Brandon started to walk on the sidewalk. He turned around to look at the house to see Tyler watching him from the living room window. He continued walking until he was out of reach from the house then he saw Dylan's truck. He climbed inside and sat in the passenger seat.

"Thought Tyler won't let you go?"

"I convinced him I was going for a walk," Brandon muttered," Where are we going?"

"The university. It's open for us to talk privately," Dylan said as he parked into the university's parking lot.

They walked into the university and Brandon followed Dylan into the boy's locker room with confusion. Dylan closed the door behind them before turning back to Brandon.

"And now we're alone," Dylan said before he pinned Brandon against the wall.

"W-What are you doing?" Brandon asked nervously as Dylan's hand started to move down Brandon's chest making him gasp quietly as he froze.

"Oh come on I know you feel the same way for me stop fighting," Dylan said before crashing his lips against Brandon's.

Dylan nearly smirked in the kiss when Brandon kissed back before Brandon pushed Dylan away from him.

"W..Why would you do that?" Brandon demanded feeling shocked at the moment.

"To prove your love for me and you did when you kissed back"

"Why can't you leave me alone?" Brandon yelled before he pinned against the wall again by Dylan.

"Because I know how you truly feel and one way or another I'm going to get you," Dylan whispered closely to Brandon's ear.

Brandon gasp when he felt Dylan's rub his member against his's. He moaned in respond but at soon as it left his mouth he regretted it.

Dylan smirked at the sound and seeing Brandon all flushed.

"S-Stop it!" Brandon pulled himself together as quickly as he could before he pushed Dylan away from him again.

"But why you liked it didn't you?" Dylan said with the same smirk on his face.

"I-I.."

Brandon shook his head and glared at Dylan before he pushed open the locker room door and ran out. He ran out of the school building and out to the parking lot. Brandon finally stopped at the sidewalk and he quickly turned around to see that Dylan wasn't following him.

Brandon started walking but just couldn't forget what happened less than a minute ago.

He honestly didn't mean to moan. His body just reacted and he couldn't stop himself.

Why did I even think this was a good idea in the first place, Brandon thought mentally groaning and slapping himself in the face.

A breeze blowed past Brandon making him shiver as he zipped up the jacket he was wearing and throw the hood over his head. It was nearly dark and the sun had already set.

It wasn't until he reached the house did he felt fear spread through his veins. He was wishing that Tyler didn't know about what he and Dylan did but there was no way he could lie to him.

Brandon opened the front door and walked in. The house was pitch silence and Brandon curiously walked into the living room where Tyler sat on the couch looking like he was waiting for him.

"Where were you?" Tyler said as he stood up and walked over to Brandon until they were inches apart.

"Just around," Brandon muttered as he shifted uncomfortably in his spot.

"Why didn't you text me?"

Brandon mentally slapped himself out of everything that happened he had forgot to text Tyler which just made the whole situation worst then it already was.

"I-I forgot," Brandon said feeling his stomach bubble in nervousness.

"Oh"

Brandon watched as Tyler sat back down on the couch and motioned Brandon over. Brandon walked over to him and sat down on his lap so Tyler's arms were wrapped around Brandon waist.

"Was that what really happened?"

Brandon nervously gulped hoping Tyler didn't notice before slowly nodding his head.

"So how was your walk?"

"Okay," Brandon said before he felt Tyler's grip tighten slightly around his waist.

"What wasn't it good or should I say fun when you were Dylan's fuck toy?" Tyler growled crushing Brandon's ribs painfully.

I'm dead. That's what repeated over and over in Brandon's head at the moment.

"H-How did you know?" Brandon said in pain before Tyler threw him to the floor with a loud thump.

"You really think I could trust you? No! I called Jackson to follow you. Should have checked to see if the back door of the locker room was opened!" Tyler said sharply before kicking Brandon in the stomach.

"Tyler it w-wasn't how it seem!"

"What Jackson told me was that you kissed Dylan so that's the second time but no you had to push it and start acting sexual towards him by rubbing your crotch against his and not only that you fucking moaned!"

Tyler pulled Brandon's body up before throwing him towards the wall. Brandon hit the wall with a harsh slam which echoed throughout the house.

"I'm sorry please Tyler I love you please stop!" Brandon tried but Tyler wasn't listening to him. He was too deep in his rage he couldn't focus all he wanted to do was punish Brandon.

"Shut up!"

Tyler picked up Brandon weak body and throw him at the wall again and the same slam repeated followed by another and another.

It turned into a rhythm. Repeatedly over and over the slam bounced around the room and spread throughout the house. The only sounds besides the slamming was Tyler's yelling and Brandon's small whimpers and groans of pain.

~.~•~.~•~.~•

When the slamming was finally over, Brandon was left at corner of the wall. During the process Tyler had yanked off Brandon's jacket and shirt so he shirtless.

Bruises covered his chest and back. They ran up and down his hands. There was no spot on his body that was left unmarked. It almost looked like Brandon was hit by a bus four times.

Brandon was sobbing quietly while trying to calm himself. Tyler sat down in a chair facing Brandon with a blank expression while he placed his hand on his chin watching closely.

Tyler suddenly stood up and walked out of the room before he came back with a small blade in his hands. Brandon freaked out as Tyler grabbed his wrist forcing him to stand up slightly before Tyler dug his blade into Brandon's skin.

Brandon yelp in respond but held back a scream. When Tyler pulled out the blade he let Brandon drop the floor while he smirked in happiness.

On Brandon's side was small little lines that spelled out "Tyler's" which officially marked Brandon as his.

"There we go," Tyler said breaking the silence that was in the room.

A/N: this hurt to write honestly but it was needed to be done sadly and I made a warning page at the beginning of the book check it out!

VCF

Until next time,
XOXO Kat💜
P: June 24,2015 Wed