Chapter 19

This is late I'm sorry just got back from camp and there was no wifi..and I didn't work on this during camp...and I don't actually know what I wrote so...yeah..

"You have all the credits and requirements to finish college this year even if you don't do the complete two year program," Mrs.Zimmerman said to the nervous Brandon who sat across from her in between a desk.

"Are you sure? Like there's nothing wrong, I don't need any more credits?" Brandon questioned wanting to make sure everything was done and ready. Graduation was less than a weeks away and he didn't want anything to go wrong.

"Yes Brandon everything is ready and done," Mrs.Zimmerman laughed out before letting out a big sigh," But I'm going to miss you Brandon, your my favorite student out of all the years I've been teaching."

"I'll miss you too," Brandon said before glancing at the clock," I have to go I'll see again later Mrs.Zimmerman."

The teacher gave a finale nod before Brandon walked out of the room. He walked out of school grounds as he headed to the park.

Taking out his phone, Brandon saw that Tyler's session was over in almost half in hour just as he thought. It wasn't long until Brandon was in the familiar park.

He sat down on a bench and looked down at his phone to send out a text.

[To: Carter]
Where are you?

He got a reply back in a few seconds.

[To: Brandon]
We're down by the fountain

Brandon got up and started down the path until he was in front of the famous fountain. Carter and Alex were siting on the edge of it.

"Bran-Bear!" Carter shouted getting up to give his best friend a tight hug.

"Yeah yeah," Brandon said laughing as Carter let him go," Everything is ready."

"Yay! Now do you want play in the fountain?" Carter asked giving closer to the water before Alex grabbed him back.

"Oh no you don't! We're going to get in trouble then your mom's going to scold you for the rest of the week."

Carter pouted as he sat back down making Brandon chuckle. So it ended up with the three guys just running around and acting silly until Brandon noticed it was almost time for Tyler's session to be over.

He waved bye to the guys before heading towards the building. When Brandon saw Tyler he knew right away that the session must have been a emotional one since he had red puffy eyes and he was clearly tired.

Tyler drove them home and the whole ride was silent. Brandon refusing to say anything knowing that Tyler wasn't in the mood.

So when they got home the first thing Tyler did was go upstairs and crash into the bed. Brandon sat down in the living room and turned on the tv, bored out of his mind. He actually was worried.

What if each time Tyler came back from a session he would be tired and just wanted to sleep? Nothing personal, Its just he wanted to be able to cuddle and hug Tyler but he just did seems that he doesn't have the energy for him in the last week or so.

What was he going to do?

*

"Yeah okay I got it." Brandon heard Tyler speak into his phone before hanging up as he walked into the bedroom.

"Tyler?" He looked up at Brandon sat down on his lap.

"Hey baby," Tyler muttered running a hand through Brandon's hair making him lay his head down Tyler's shoulder.

"Who were you talking on the phone with?" Brandon asked playing with Tyler's other hand while Tyler continued to use his hand to run through his(Brandon's) hair.

"My dad, he wants to met you," Tyler sighs out. Brandon shoot up sending up straight in Tyler's lap.

"What? Where? Why?" Brandon questioned quickly suddenly feeling nervous. Tyler chuckled before pulling Brandon back to let back down on Tyler's chest and shoulder.

"He wants to have dinner with us at his mansion but don't worry it's after our graduation. He thinks I'm old enough to get the company and he wants to have dinner together to make sure if I'm actually good enough to own it," Tyler saids rubbing Brandon's shoulder lightly.

"Okay?" Brandon mutters still feeling a bit nervous.

"Hey don't be nervous it'll be fine," Tyler says while squeezing Brandon tightly. Brandon nodded cuddling into Tyler's chest.

*

"I'm so nervous I'm so nervous I'm so fricking nervous," Brandon says lowly under his breathe as he paces back and forth.

"Brandon calm down it'll be okay love," Tyler says grabbing Brandon into a hug allowing him to relax.

"It's about to happen Tyler we're going to finally finish college and get on with our lives," Brandon muttered with a hint of panic in his tone.

"Yeah we are Brandon yeah we are." Tyler leans down giving Brandon a kiss on the cheek. He moves the cap on Brandon's head and caress his chin lovingly before turning forward as the curtain slowly opened.

This is it, Brandon thought, I'm moving on to another part of my life.

The couple grabbed each other's hand before slowly stepping on the stage. Loud cheering was heard as a bright spotlight shine down on the pair.

This is boring😒..This was kind of a filter but I'll try to make the next chapter better. Also I have something to say in the beginning of the next few chapters very important!
🎈VoteCommentFollow🎈
[GOAL:] 5+ COMMENTS ONLY!

Until next time,
XOXO Kat💜
P: Aug 6,2015 Thurs