Chapter 28

Thanks for 13k reads guys! So what do you guys think I look like just asking? Dedication to whoever makes me laugh or is close. Love you guys always!💗

Anyways, Enjoy!😘💋

"So it could be more dangerous for him?"

"He may have more pain because his body has to stretch a long to have one baby but having two may make it worse making the pain worse as well"

"You know I can just read the papers and not have you read them out loud to me"

"Whatever," Dylan grunts as he hands Tyler one of the pamphlet made just for Brandon by the doctor.

Brandon was curled up against the sofa in the living room where he fell asleep in the middle of watching s TV show. A blanket laid over the sleeping lad as small snores lave from him.

Dylan and Tyler were siting in the dinning room looking over papers the doctor had handed them about Brandon's condition.

As you may know it's rare for a male to be able to reproduce but since Brandon could that would mean pain. However since he was having two babies instead of one it could cause a lot of problems.

One, Brandon would have more pain which may mean he would be more cranky.

Two, He would have to be extra careful than he would have been with one child.

Three, the amount of weight he has to gain will cause him even more back pain and tiredness.

But seeing the grin on Brandon's face when he said he was having twins was worth it.

Dylan and Tyler still didn't know who the father may be or if one of the babies could be their's and then the other child is the other's.

"What would you do if the babies were mine?" Dylan asked bluntly breaking the silence.

"What makes you so sure?" Tyler questioned with an annoyed tone.

Brandon had convinced Tyler to allow Dylan to stay at their house until they found out who the father was and everyday Dylan was annoying the heck out of Tyler.

"I said if, so what would you do?"

Tyler shrugged,"I dunno." His heart ached at the thought.

What if Dylan really was the father?

Tyler brushed off the thought and ignored it even though it was nagging him from the back of his head. He stood up and went into the living room bending down in front of Brandon.

"Baby wake up," Tyler said softly shaking him lightly. Brandon opened his eyes slowly letting out a small yawn making Tyler's heart flatter as he let out a giggle.

"Did you take your pills?" Tyler asked as Brandon sat up. His pills were to help him gain weight faster but at the same time helped the babies growth.

Brandon shook his head as he rubbed his eyes. Tyler stood up to the pills and nearly yelped when seeing Dylan standing directly behind him.

Dylan chuckled at his reaction before handing him the pills and cup of water into his hands.

"Here babe," Tyler says gently as he gave Brandon the pills and water watching as he swallowed the pills and slowly drank the water.