Chapter 36

No dedication (not feeling it today sorry I'm tired)

After the honeymoon I have something planned which will last hopefully up to 10 or 12 chapters then I'll have the epilogue in maybe four parts then I'm gonna make a squeal book after. Sounds good? (Feels good sorry I'm just 5sos af😊)

New record for longest chapter and words! Word count: 4.19k words! Well exactly 4,192.

Anyways, Enjoy! 😘💋

Brandon checked himself in the full length mirror letting out a shaky sigh. His hair was styled up in a perfect quiff slightly to the side.

His suit was perfectly on and his tie was tighten correctly so he wouldn't choke. The black shoes he was wearing were shining clean and the blue on his tie made his eyes pop.

He had to remind himself repeatedly that he was getting married. The nervousness, fear and excitement within of him.

"Makeup?" Jodie asked watching Brandon as he kept his eyes glued to the hotel mirror.

"Just a little of blush," Brandon replied quietly and Jodie nodded walking over to Brandon taking out the brush from her makeup bag to brush some blush onto his face.

The wedding was at the nearby hotel which was actually a part of Tyler's company since he's been expanding a lot even their honeymoon's gonna be at one of Tyler's hotels.

They would use a hotel room on different floors as their dressing rooms and the main top floor with the big open room area was the place where they were getting married.

The floor underneath it would be the place where they could eat and dance and all that stuff after the getting married part is over.

Jodie smiled into the mirror after she finished. Brandon turned to face Jodie and she faced him too in time to see a tear slid down her cheek.

"Jodie, why are you crying?" Brandon asked worried as she quickly wiped away her year even though more were still falling.

"I'm sorry, it's just," Jodie sighed still crying,"Y-you're grown up so much and it feels just like last week your mom was showing off you as a newborn just a day old and it's just overwhelming. She would be so happy for you."

Brandon smiled,"Thank you Jodie. You know you replaced my mom when she died right?"

Jodie let out a happy sob as Brandon pulled her into a hug and she sighed hugging back.

"Okay okay," Carter said walking into the room making the two to pull apart,"It was a nice moment and all mum but Brandon you have a wedding to go to so you have to be up in ten minutes."

Jodie nods wiping her eyes with her white handkerchief. She had on a red dress with a diamond neckline and red heels as well. Her hair in tied up in a neat bun and her green earrings match the emerald ring she's wearing.

Carter's wearing an all black tux with an rose pinned onto the suit on the front which Brandon knows Jackson will also be wearing.

Alex's uncle is the preacher as well. Connie is the flower girl and Alex will be carrying their rings since Brandon wants him to and so does Carter since he wants to see that.