Chapter 12

"Brandon tell me what's wrong!" Tyler begged while holding his boyfriend in his arms.

Brandon shook his head as he grabbed Tyler's shirt digging the side of his face into it.

"Brandon baby please," Tyler said desperately. Brandon kept quiet like he's been for the last hour or so even after Tyler got home and held him for half an hour.

"Angel," Brandon staring at Tyler hearing the nickname," What happened?"

Brandon shrugged while a frown was still on his face.

"Okay how about I make you dinner than?" Tyler said giving up knowing that Brandon wouldn't crack.

Brandon nodded as he slid off Tyler's lap letting Tyler to get up and walk into the kitchen. Brandon followed behind him in the kitchen and he watched as Tyler started to cook.

"Why?"

Tyler turned around looking a t Brandon," Why what baby?"

"Why me? Why did you pick me out of everybody else in the world?"

"Oh baby is that what you were thinking about?" Tyler said stepping closely to Brandon.

Brandon shrugged," Kinda"

"I picked you because I loved you okay?" Tyler said smiling making Brandon smile as well.

Tyler turned around to continue cooking and didn't noticed how Brandon's smile dropped and a frown took its place.

~.~.~.~.~.

Brandon played around with the bracelet on his wrist. He smiled reading the words on it over and over again still remembering when Tyler gave it to him.

"The stars are so amazing," Brandon said looking up at the sky as Tyler and him sat on the grass.

"Not as amazing as you though," Tyler said hugging the blushing boy that sat down his lap.

"I can't believe you brought me all the way up here to see the stars," Brandon said leaning against his boyfriend.

"That's not the only reason"

Brandon turned to look at Tyler confused at what he meant.

"What other reason is there?"

Tyler grabbed something from his pocket and showed Brandon his closed fist.

"What is it?" Brandon asked making Tyler chuckle before he opened his hand to see a silver bracelet. Tyler clipped it onto Brandon's wrist.

Brandon scanned over the bracelet. I love you was written twice on one side surrounded by hearts. On the other side it said "Tyler+Brandon= Brandler" was written in blue cursive.

"Brandler?" Brandon asked laughing slightly.

"Yeah it was either that or Tydon," Tyler chuckled,"Do you like it?"

"I love it," Brandon said with a big grin on his face.

"Now where's my thank you kiss?" Tyler asked before Brandon chuckled and attached his lips to Tyler's.

Brandon smiled before getting off the bed. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He yanked his shirt before looking at the mirror seeing his bruises.

Brandon frowned as another memory ran through his mind.

"You were eyeballing him!" Tyler yelled at the shorter boy.

"No I wasn't Tyler," Brandon said trying to calm down the situation.

"You were looking at him like he's the hottest person in the world!" Tyler shouted stepping closer to the boy.