Chapter 10

"No talking to anybody got it?" Tyler growled to Brandon who nodded before the two walked into the supermarket.

Brandon stayed next to Tyler's side not daring to say a word while waiting for Tyler to tell him to do something.

"Get some cans of soup quickly," Tyler whispered closely to Brandon.

Brandon walked over to the canned food aisle. He grabbed some cans when a hand appeared on his shoulder. Brandon quickly turned around to see a smirking Dylan standing behind him.

"Dylan! What are you doing here?" Brandon said as he placed the cans back down.

"I was shopping and just so happened to see you babe," Dylan said leaning against the shopping cart beside him.

"I have to go" Brandon tried to walk past Dylan but he grabbed Brandon's wrist turning him back around towards him so his chest was against his.

"Well hello there" Brandon pulled himself away scolding at Dylan.

"First off don't touch me and second off don't call me babe"

"Why is he here?"

Brandon turned to see Tyler standing next to him with an outraged expression through his whole body.

"I'm here because I was shopping but saw Brandon so I decided to have some fun," Dylan said fearlessly.

Tyler took a step closer to Dylan before he swings his arm hitting Dylan making he stumble at the impact.

"Leave my boyfriend alone or your gonna be fucking sorry," Tyler spat in anger before he roughly grabbed Brandon's wrist dragging him out of the supermarket.

~.~.~.~.~.

"Did it hurt?" Tyler whispered to the boy laying next to him. The two were naked in bed after they had sex.

Coming home Tyler was still angry and to make it up to him Brandon agreed to do it with him knowing it would calm Tyler down.

"Kinda but I'm okay," Brandon said holding the other's hand.

"I don't get why the fucking idiot won't leave you alone," Tyler growled painfully righting his grip on Brandon's hand.

"T-Tyler my hand.." Tyler loosen his grip immediately.

"You okay babe?" Brandon nodded as Tyler kissed his hand making the boy blush slightly.

"He's just jealous of us Tyler don't let him get on your nerves," Brandon assured him making Tyler smile in happiness.

"Lets sleep yeah?" Tyler muttered to Brandon before turning off the light next to him making the room pitch dark.

~.~.~.~.~.

The next day at the university Brandon sat down at his table. Carter ignored him completely and switched to a different table leaving Brandon alone at his table.

"Carter knows huh?" Dylan said sitting down next to him. Brandon nodded.

He was too tired argue with Dylan about not sitting next to him but at the same time that could result in Dylan leaving him too or Tyler getting mad at him.

"If you want to leave like Carter you can," Brandon muttered eyeing the bruise on Dylan's cheek.

"No way and I'm fine it was just a stupid punch," Dylan said before leaning towards Brandon to whisper," It's nothing compared to what Tyler does to you right?"

"I-"

"Miller, Lak! No talking inmy class one more word out of you two and your going to the office," Mrs.Zimmerman yelled and the two boys nodded understandingly.