Tough Ice: Chapter 3 - Katerina

Theodore and I have been dating for 4 months now, and I think I may love him. He's the best things that happened to me. He's supportive, kind, funny, and seriously jacked. Normally I'm not into blondes, but he's an exception, he's even teaching me how to speak French. I love learning languages, I'm fluent in Greek and Russian obviously, almost fluent in English, and now I'm learning French.
"Babe are you ready to go? I have a game to get to." This is one of the teams biggest games of the season, and Theodore got me front row tickets, I know my brother could've, but he got front row tickets for Natasha instead, so I relied on Theo.
"Yeah, just let me grab my jacket." I pull a leather jacket out of my cupboard and leave my room. "Let's go." He takes my hand and walks me out of my apartment and into his car.

I steal a quick glance at my enemy, but he gives me a weak smile and walks off. He's been really distant ever since Theodore and I announced that we're dating, not that I'm complaining, because the asshole is finally leaving me alone, but I do miss his banter.
"Kat sit down, the games about to start." I sit down next to Natasha and watch the rink intently. Theodore turns around and looks for me, then he smiles when he finds me.
"Good luck." I mouth at him, he blows a kiss to me, then the referee blows the whistle, starting the game. Our team scores a goal almost instantly, earning a very loud cheer from our side of the bleachers.
"Great Job Theo!" He turns around and smiles at me, and out of the corner of my eye, I see Valery frowning, why is he frowning?
"Kat, Theodore didn't make that goal, Valery did, Theodore helped, but still."
"Oh." I slump back against my chair and continue cheering for our team.

"Great Job babe!" I run up to Theo and hug him around his neck tightly. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. He kisses me and smiles deeply.
"You're my little good luck charm." He puts me down and tells me he's going to go get out of his gear, so I go walk over to my brother to congratulate him as well.
"Good job bro."
"Thanks Kat, but you should be saying that to Valery, he scored most of the points." I turn to Valery.
"Congrats on the win, and good job."
"Thanks... Katerina." Why did he hesitate before saying my name? I look at my brother and he shrugs, so I walk away confused. For a captain who walked out of a game holding a trophy, he doesn't seem too happy.

The team invited Natasha and I out for some drinks, so we're all at a bar sitting in a booth.
"Nat and Kat, aren't you guys like- super bendy?"
"In what way?" Theodore's eyes widen as he looks at the teammate who asked us that question.
"Like flexible." I hear a quiet sigh of relief come out form half the team, so I laugh a little bit.
"Yeah, why?"
"Can we see?"
"I guess." Nat and I stand up and get in front of the table. "What do you want us to do?"
"Do that needle thing." We both grab our legs from the back and go into a needle, then come back down. All their jaws are dropped.
"How does that even work?"
"Do you want to give it a go?" All of them get up and try to do the same thing, but obviously, since they're all stiff hockey boys, they fail. My brother fell on the floor, which made me and Natasha burst out in laughter. "God you guys are hopeless."
"Hey babe that's not nice." I smile and giggle at Theo.
"Sorry, but it's true." They all frown and sit back down, taking me and Natasha's spots. "Uh."
"You don't get your seats until you apologise." I look at Nat and mouth,
"Let's just leave, see how they like it." She giggles and picks her purse up off the ground, I do the same and we walk right out of that bar.

_____________

Make them regret it bae