Tough Ice: Chapter 23 - Valery

"What do you reckon they're talking about?" I shift my position and look at my best friend.
"Nat's been talking about this girl in her and Kat's class that they don't like, so, probably that."
"Or, they're talking about us?" I look at Katerina's and my bedroom door, then back at Ares.
"What do you mean?"
"Well I'm pretty sure girls tell each other everything that happens with their boyfriends. Every single detail."
"Every detail? Even-"
"Yeah."
"Oh." I nod and look down at the couch. "So I'm uh, planning to propose to Nat." My head whips up and my eyebrows fly up.
"Really?"
"Yeah, we've been dating for just over a year now. I would've done it on our one year anniversary, but I overheard her telling Kat that she'd never want a guy proposing to her on an anniversary."
"Huh, well I wish you good luck man."
"Thanks bro."
"Did Katerina, you know, agree with her?" Better safe than sorry.
"You're not-"
"Oh god no, we've been dating for like 5 months, just for, future reference."
"Okay good, and yeah she did, thinks it's 'bad taste', Bullshit if you ask me, it's the perfect time, but as long as they're happy." I snort, but then Katerina and Natasha walk out of my room, qhorrified looks on both their faces.
"What?"
"We heard- uh." I look at Ares, my eyes wide. He's in deep shit.
"How much did you hear?" Kat and Nat exchange a look, and Kat croaks,
"Just the last little bit." She makes eye contact with me. "You wan't to marry me?"
"I- uh." I scratch the back of my neck and look down, then back up at her. "Yes, of course I want to marry you." A red colour flushes to her cheeks while Natasha starts giggling, then she whispers something to Kat, making her go even more red.
"NATASHA! You can't say that!" Kat says in a whisper-shout. Natasha starts laughing even more, and I shoot Ares' a confused look.
"Love what'd she say?"
"I don't want to say it in front of my brother."
"Whisper it to me princess." She moves over to me and whispers,
"She said: 'He's just excited for the after-wedding sex', so yeah, I couldn't exactly say it out aloud." My eyes widen and I look at Natasha.
"Natasha, a word please?" I kiss Katerina's cheek, and then I stand up and walk into the hallway, Natasha following behind me.
"What's wrong Valery?"
"Please don't say stuff like that about me, I want to marry her because I love her more than anything, not because I'm 'excited' for the after-wedding sex. I get that it was a joke, but please don't say something like that about me again, I love your best friend so much, and I'm astonished that she loves me too. I want to make it known that I would never use her for sex, that's fucking disgusting and messed up."
"I'm sorry, you're right, I know you love her, I see how you look at her." I smile at Nat.
"I've had other girlfriends before, but I've been in love with her since I was 16." She smiles back at me. "Alright, let's go back." I walk back into my lounge room and sit between my best friend and my girlfriend.
"What did you talk to her about."
"I'll tell you later darling."
"Okay." She wraps her arm around the top of mine and grabs the remote from beside her. "Do you guys want to watch The Office?" I chuckle and kiss her temple. She's been obsessed with that show ever since we moved to the US.
"Again Kat?"
"It's a good show!"
"How about Brooklyn 99? It's another sitcom."
"Fine, I'll turn it on." She turns on Brooklyn 99, and she stares at the TV, but I stare at her instead.

"Baby watch the show." I smirk and rest my head on my fist.
"Why watch the show when I can watch you?"
"Not right now."
"Yes ma'am." She shuffles slightly as her cheeks turn red.
"I hate you."
"You know you love me princess." I know she loves when I act like this, so I'm just gifting her.
"We better get going, Nat has a class tomorrow, see you guys in two days for Valery's birthday, bye." Kat gets up and hugs Ares and Nat, then they leave, and she looks down at my rock-hard dick, then up at my face. She smirks and sits on my lap, and rolls her hips, making a deep groan escape my throat. She starts making out with me, so I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom, but when I start to kiss her again, she says,
"I think I'm going to go to bed." She walks into our cupboard and grabs some pjs, then shoots me a small grin as she walks into the bathroom.