Tough Ice: Chapter 22 - Katerina

*This chapter contains adult content*
_________________

29th of October, 2023. 7 days until Valery's birthday.

We told Ares and Natasha that we're together back in August. Natasha was beyond happy, Ares was livid. Only for a few days though, Natasha being the best friend she is, talked him out of it, but I don't think he's still all to excited about it. I don't blame him. His little sister and his best friend dating, it's weird, but at least Valery and I are only 6 months apart, not several decades like the Disney princesses and their prince charming's.

"Baby?"
"What's up love?"
"How do you afford all of your stuff?" There's no way an NHL player could earn enough to pay for the stuff he does. Valery moved out of the apartment two months ago, earning us more privacy.
His apartment is easily worth over $2 million, so I don't know how the fuck he is affording this place, his car (over 700k), and he always buys me gifts, obviously very expensive ones.
"I- uh."
"What is it?"
"Well you know how my мама died when I was little? And that my Папина a complete jerk?" I nod my head. "My папа owns a big company, he's a fucking billionaire, and he always tries to win my heart back by giving me money, which obviously doesn't work, because I still hate him." Oh my fuck.
"I'm so sorry." He lifts me up onto the counter and puts his hands on the inside of my thighs, fuck.
"Hey, you have nothing to be sorry about, in fact you should be grateful for the money my папа gives me, because I love spending it on you."
"You're crazy Orlov."
"Crazy-"
"No!" He smirks and picks me up, then throws me over his shoulder. I pound his muscle-y back with my fists, but that only makes his grip on my thighs tighter, making me wetter by the second. "Valery put me down!"
"No, I can feel how wet you are." Well shit.
"And what are you going to do about it?" Two can play at this game jerk.
"I'm going to fuck you senseless until you lose this pretty little attitude you've got going on." We've had sex so many times, why did I feel more aroused this time? "You hear me princess?"
"Loud and clear."
"And you're going to be a perfect girl and be loud? So all my neighbours can hear what is mine."
"Ye-yes." My heart beats faster when he places me on his bed, then he smirks at me.
"How are you so beautiful my love?" I blush and he bends down in front of me. "Every inch, inside and out, of you is perfect." He kisses my right knee, then my left, then moves his gentle kisses along my left thigh, then stops when he reaches the only place I want him to kiss. He moves himself up and kisses me passionately. He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear. "My beautiful perfect girl. All mine?"
"All yours Orlov." He smirks and pulls my top off, leaving me in a very see through lace bra.
"Your nipples are very hard." Traitors. "I love seeing what I do to you." He kisses me softly and unclasps my bra, then chucks it somewhere in his room.
"Valery?"
"Yes darling?"
"I love you." He stops what he's doing, and looks at me like he's never been more surprised.
"You love me?"
"Yes." My fingers fidget nervously in my lap, and I look down, but he uses two fingers and tilts my chin up to him again.
"I love you too princess, more than anything." I smile, but he has a very different idea. One where my jeans and underwear are on the floor in seconds.

"Fuck."
"What's wrong?" I prop myself up on my elbows and look at my naked boyfriend's abs.
"I'm out of condoms." He runs a hand through his hair and bites his lip, making me giggle. "What's so funny?"
"I'm on the pill, you know that, it's fine."
"I know my love, I just don't want to risk getting you pregnant when you have the olympics in 2026 to prepare for."
"Check my purse, I might have a spare one in there." He practically runs out of the room, making me laugh, then comes in a couple minutes later, and holds up a condom.
"I love that you're always so prepared."
"You do?"
"Yes, because in situations like these, I won't end up having to leave you sexually frustrated." I laugh softly and he rips open the packet and moves like a cheetah to get to me, and then he starts making out with me. I groan when his hands start drawing circles around my thigh, but he won't move them any further up.
"Valery-" He cuts me off with a kiss, then immediately slams himself into me, making me gasp. My back immediately arches into his chest when he starts thrusting, but he uses his hand to lower it down.