Tough Ice: Chapter 42 - Valery *🌶️

3 weeks later

I watch as Katerina walks down the aisle in her bridesmaid dress, and she winks at me when she nears the alter.

The music switches and everyone stands, and then Natasha starts walking down the aisle, and I see Ares stiffen in front of me, and tears forming in his eyes.

"Ares Zeus Petrakis, do you take Natasha Tatiana Vasiliev to be your wife?" I peer over at Katerina and she smiles at me softly.
"I do."
"And Natasha Tatiana Vasiliev, do you take Ares Zeus Petrakis to be your husband?"
"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride." Ares moves forwards and presses his lips against Natasha's and everyone starts cheering and clapping.

We take the wedding photos and then I finally get time to go over to Katerina.
"Hi my love." She turns around from talking to Stella and flashes a wide grin at me.
"Hi!" I wrap my arms around her waist softly and I kiss her painstakingly slow.
"I missed you."
"You saw me this morning."
"You left at 7, which was-" I glance down at my watch. "8 hours ago."
"Well I'm here now." I grin and kiss her again.
"Kat!" Stella taps her shoulder lightly, then beckons her over to the car, and I grab her wrist as she starts to walk away, and I move my mouth to her ear, and let out in a hoarse whisper,
"When we get home, I'm going to rip this dress off of you and make love to you until you are screaming my name so loud the neighbours will get pissed." A heavy blush floods her cheeks and she looks at me through heavy eyelids, then she glances back to Stella and the rest of her friends, and she walks away, her fingers fiddling behind her back.

I stand up from my seat at the table and walk over to Kat's side of the table, and I bend down and extend my hand to her.
"May I have this dance?" She giggles and places her hand in mine and stands up, then I scoop her up and carry her down the stairs, then place her down when we reach the dance floor. We start dancing to the slow music, then I straighten up when I see that stupid fucking Chris guy.

What the fuck is he doing here?

He narrows his eyes at my hands on Katerina's waist, and I grip her tighter and pull her closer to me. She's mine. He makes eye contact with me and I watch as his eyes darken. My jaw clenches, then he starts walking over to us.

I let go of Kat and pull her behind me, and I walk up to Chris and meet him halfway.
"Back the fuck off," I spit out.
"I know you and who you are, you're not good enough for her."
"I know, but that doesn't make you any more fit for a girl like her." He takes a step closer, and I narrow my eyes down at him, then I let out a low chuckle when I realise the height difference.
"What's so funny?"
"You." He straightens up and tries to flex his
muscles, but I put an arm on his bicep. "You don't even want to try." I spin him on his heel and push him away, making him stumble into some other girl, who he immediately tries to hit on.

I spin back around to Kat and I walk back to her.
"What is Chris doing here?"
"I don't know, but he won't be coming anywhere near my princess ever again." She kisses me softly and wraps her arms around my neck.
"They're about to cut the cake honey, we should probably go over." I groan loudly and move my arm to her lower back. She laughs loudly and wraps her arm around my bicep and practically pulls us forward.
"What are you doing love?"
"My best friend and my brother are about to cut their wedding cake, and your best friend is about to cut his wedding cake, we need to go."

I push her down onto the bed the second we get home and I kiss her passionately.
"I've been waiting to kiss you like that all night princess." She laughs and pulls me back in again. Her fingers fiddle with my shirt buttons before she lets out a groan.
"Stupid long nails." I chuckle and undo my shirt buttons, and kiss her again.

I unzip her dress until it pools around her feet, and she stares at me uncertainly.
"What? It's nothing you haven't seen before."
"Yes, but you look absolutely divine right now." She smiles at me softly, then walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck. "I can't wait to marry you."
"Me too." I grab her waist and push her back down on the bed and start kissing down her body.
"Are you sure you want to do this love?" She nods quickly, then grabs my hair as I flick my tongue over her clit. I push my tongue inside her and she moans loudly, only making me grin.

I roll on a condom, and I climb back on top of Katerina.
"You're so fucking beautiful." I thrust into her, making her squeal, then she clings onto my back as I continue fucking her. "You," Thrust. "Are," Thrust. "Mine," Thrust. "You hear me princess?" She mumbles something in response, then that switches to a moan after I wrap her legs around my torso, and start kissing her neck lazily.

She loudly moans when she comes for the 3rd time tonight, and I grunt as I spill into the condom, so I pull out, making her whimper slightly.
"You did so well my love." I kiss her forehead, then put the condom in the bin, then I lie down next to her and pull Katerina close to me. "Do you want me to help you in the shower?" She nods slowly and tries to stand up, but she falls over, so I swiftly catch her. "Are you okay love?"
"Yeah, my legs are just still shaking." I chuckle as I feel the slightly shakes of her legs on my arms, and I carry her into the bathroom and sit her down on the countertop, then I turn on the shower and help her climb in. "You're so lucky I don't have training tomorrow."
"Oh yeah? And what would you do if you did?"
"No kisses for a week." My jaw drops and I back away offended.
"No princess, that's so mean." She giggles and grabs the shower gel, takes a big sniff of it, then holds it out to me.
"It smells like christmas!" I sniff it softly and grin at her.
"You're so cute love." Katerina smiles widely, then grabs the loofa and chucks it at me. "Excuse me?" She laughs loudly and turns away before I can throw it back at her face.
"Where are you going with this darling?"
"I don't know." I wrap my arms around her waist and rest my face in the crook of her neck.
"I fucking love you."
"Aaron Warner wouldn't approve." I pull my head away confusedly.
"What?"
"Nothing, I love you too Valery."
"Who the fuck is Aaron Warner?" I step in front of her and look down at her darkly. "Tell me who the fuck is Aaron Warner."
"He's just a book character, don't worry." I narrow my eyes at her.
"I swear to God if you're lying to me I will fucking kill this Aaron Warner guy then fuck you until you can't remember your own name."
"I promise he's just a book character baby."
"Good, I don't want blood on my hands but any other man that even looks at you should be tortured to their deaths." She grins, then stands on her tippy toes and kisses my cheek.
"There's no one else I want to be with but you, you're absolutely perfect Valery."
"No I'm not, I don't deserve you, yet I have you." She smiles softly and puts her hand on my chest.
"Yes you do."

_______________

sorry it took so long for this chapter, i've been really sick and then I've recently had a bunch of assignments to do since it's almost the end of the school year, and I also just started a new job, so i've been super busy, sorry if it's really bad.