•Chapter-4•

Edited

Y/N pov

His back touched the wall . I smirked slightly

Taehyung looked at us

I grabbed the man by his collar and pinned him to the wall before slapping him so hard.

"Who sent you?" I asked, getting no reply with the last kick on his crotch , I called guards.

"GUARDS!" I shouted still staring at that man. Soon they came. "Take him to the basement and give him special treatment but don't let him die I'll do this good deed with my own hands" they nodded while dragging him out of my office.

I  looked back. Taehyung was looking at me with startled expression.

Raised one eyebrow , I asked, "Aren't you are supposed to be in your cubical and doing the work I gave you Mr.Kim?"

Taehyung Pov

Finally! I got a job . That too in a big company now I can pay my mom's medicine bills . I was on cloud nine when I got the call that I got selected in interview.
I don't know why but I feel I know Ms.kang . I just feel a connection between us . I think I'm just overthinking again ...urghhh

Today was my first day of job . I greeted Ms.kang , she looks cold too. Wow! Now I have to deal with her everyday.

A guard came and said that they found the men who tried to leak  their Company's information . She walked near him with a grave expression, while the man was going backwards with her each step . Fear was clearly evident in his eyes . She held him by his collar , pinned him to the wall and slapped him so hard that his corner of lips started to bleed.

She asked him who sent him getting no reply she kicked his crotch.

Involuntary my hand went to mine.

That must've hurted.

I gulped ... Man!!! She is scary too. Is something left?

"Take him to the basement and give him special treatment but don't let him die I'll do this good deed with my own hands"said her

She kill people too! Ok this was left.
Ahh! Mumma

When she turned to look at me . I stood straight unable to hide my startled expression.

"Aren't you are supposed to be in your cubical and doing the work I gave you Mr.kim." She said again

"I-i" I was not able to form words. "I-i what?" She asked with a raised eyebrow like she just didn't kicked a man on his main point.

"I was just going" I said and walked out from there as fast I can. After going outside I met a employee. He greeted me while I was panting. "Are you the new secretary of Ms.kang?" he asked
I nodded. He patted my shoulder with a sympathetic look oh his face "It's ok" he said

Not getting a thing , I asked"What do you mean by that?" He looked at me confused ''you don't know?'' I shook my head "hmmm........you are the fourth secretary of her this month"

"What? Why?"

He told me everything. That her first secretary was a man in his 40's who was perfect for work but he had to move out to another country with his son so he resigned and the other secretaries were not good at work & I'm the fourth one.

"Bro do some research before joining a company. Specially hers." He said before leaving me alone in my thoughts.

I surely have to give my best if I don't want to get fired . I can't afford to lose this job and she is scary too I'm sure If I did a mistake then she will also slap just like she did to that man in the morning and I don't want to even think about other things.

Y/N pov

"Aren't you are supposed to be in your cubical and doing the work I told you Mr.Kim" . I said

He paced out of my cabin..  cute

No! Yn . Now he is nothing to you. He is just a secretary. Nothing more Nothing less. I started to do my work

But my mind was clouded with  questions

Do he really don't remember anything?! Is he pretending?! Why do he have to come back after years?!

Only questions were there , But
no one to answer.
He can answer these questions but What if it's really true that he really don't remember anything?

No! I don't want to make things worse
By over thinking. I don't want to jump in just any conclusions. He is acting like he is meeting me first time

It all happened because of her!!!
My life is messed up because of her!!!
Or maybe it was written in my fate that I don't deserve happiness *bitter chuckle*

----------------------

Here is your nxt chapter.. actually it's a proper one .. previous ones were too short

Saranghae💜✨