•Chapter-10•

Edited

Present

After 6 months

Y/N Pov

It's hard to not to remember the moments I spent with him whenever I look at him . Flashbacks keep on coming in front of my eyes...

His behaviour changed . He like goofing around & making me annoyed.

Today is a business party . I'm going there with my secretary .
He'll come to my mansion & we will go to the party together. I'm not  interested in going even a bit but it's compulsory so I have to. I'm gonna wear whatever I'll find first in the closet . I found a red suit that I didn't knew I had .

For hairstyle , the maid helped or we can also say she did the whole thing

For footwear I'm gonna wear the thing I hate dearly the most.

After wearing heels , I messaged Taehyung while he said that he's on his way

After some time I heard the bell ring . Maid opened the door & Taehyung entered wearing a red suit too.

 Maid opened the door & Taehyung entered wearing a red suit too

"You look beautiful Ms.kang " he said clearly checking me out.

"What a coincidence! But We should often do twinning" he added while wiggling his eyebrows probably teasing me again.

While I just stared at him with boring face. He laughed. He came near me , holding my wrist before dragging me to car . He loves to drag me like a trolley.

Only he has the guts to do this . To drag me , no one ever dared to touch me . I don't know how I don't get angry when he annoys me or tease me , I somehow like it even after knowing it's wrong. I know it's wrong but I just can't help it.

We sat in the car & drove off .  It's going to be a big fuss about our matching clothes.

Taehyung Pov

Ms.kang messaged me that she is ready while I was on my way.

When I entered I saw that she was also  wearing a red suit & even we both were wearing white underneath it.

"You look beautiful Ms.kang " I complimented with honesty.

She didn't replied.

"What a coincidence! But We should often do twinning" I added while wiggling my eyebrows to annoy her more.

She gave me a boring look. But I like to annoy her . So I dragged her to car & we drove off .

After the party ended

When party almost ended we came out. At first when I entered the party hall , I heard whisperings about our matching clothes. She heard too but didn't gave any shit about it. I like her Attitude. She is so cool.

She told me that she will drop me at my home as it's 11:39 at night .

A/N Pov

The weather was cloudy . No stars were visible in the night sky . The moon also hid behind the clouds.

Heavy rain started pouring. After some minutes thundering joined too.

The car stopped on the road with a jerk.

"What happened?" Yn asked Taehyung.

Taehyung was driving the car . Yn declined at first when he asked to drive but he is Kim Taehyung afterall. He gets what he wants. He was stubborn enough. So she gave in .

Yn was sitting at the passenger seat.

"Uhh.....I don't know, It just stopped itself. I have to check" he said while opening the umbrella & going out.

He checked the engine, got confused when the engine was clearly ok.

Then his gaze fell at the tires , the right one from back just bursted.

"The right tire from the back bursted" he told her with a sigh .

The rain started to pour more heavily & thundering getting loud with each passing second. It was like almost a storm .

He got in the car

"Let me call the driver to bring another car." she said while extending her phone from the pocket.

But due to poor internet due to the bad weather conditions the call was not connecting . She tried many times but It didn't worked.

"It's ok my house is just a little bit far from here . You can stay for tonight. " he suggested

"But...." She trailed off.

"You are staying at my house & it's final " he can't just let her stay in this car in heavy storm.

She got out of the car . He shadowed her with umbrella & they both headed to his house.

She had a bad feeling about it & she clearly knew what is going to happen there.

They walked fast as they can ,  practically ran. They both were panting by the time they reached the doorstep.

He opened the door for her & when they entered there was a old women sitting there . Whom Yn hated the most. She was the one due to which her life is ruined.

-------------------

While editing I just saw we crossed 600 reads! You guys are the best! 💕😭

Keep loving yourself 💕✨