•Chapter-13•

Edited

Flashback

What about amusement park?" Jungkook suggested

All agreed

Next day

Y/N Pov

We all headed to amusement park.

Jin & Jisoo wanted to go alone. All knew that something is cooking between them.

[A/N don't support idol's shipping 🙅🏻‍♀️. This is just for this ff]

Everyone also thought of making groups. We decided to meet at the café
Of amusement park after 2 hours .
They started choosing their members while I didn't said anything. I'll be ok with anyone. They all are fun.

Jimin & J-hope

But Jungkook also wanted to go tag along  so jimin, j-hope & jungkook got in one group. Suga said he didn't wanted to go on any ride . He headed to the closest bench & slept on it. There were so many people but this cat-looking man didn't minded at all. I just need this type of confidence in life.

All insisted him to come but this man didn't even budged a little.

Jin & Jisoo had already left earlier.

Namjoon didn't came because he is out of town . So now only Me & Taehyung is left .

Taehyung grinned & dragged me to different rides. We were now in front of a roller coaster. It's my first time coming in amusement park as my parents didn't minded to take me here even once.

It is gonna start in some minutes. We were sitting beside eachother. I held his hand tightly while he got the hint that I'm scared.

"It will be fun . Don't worry" he whispered assuring me.

When the ride started it was slow in the beginning , getting fast with each passing second. Finally time for climax . All started to scream including me.

After some time

When some minutes were left . He suggested to go on the Ferris wheel. It was already evening & the sun was setting . The clouds turned orange due to sunset. We decided that it will be our last ride.

When the cubicle on which we were sitting , got on the top , a beautiful view of setting sun was visible.

"Can I ask you something? Taehyung asked

I nodded still focusing on the beautiful view.

"You lied about being orphan. Didn't you?"

His question startled me . How did he knew?

I nodded & sighed

"Well, I was actually planning to tell you this . I'm not a orphan but..... I'm from the Kang family."

"Kang family, the business-"

I didn't let him complete the sentence.

"Yes, but I ran away from that hell & now I'm living alone ."

"Why did you ran away?"

I told him everything about my past.

"It's ok . That was past . We should not look back. We are all here for you. Ok?" He said softly while caressing my hand while I was already in tears now.

I nodded

He then hugged me . His embrace was warm and comforting.

He broke the hug gently & kissed my forehead while wiping the tears with his thumb pad.

We didn't knew that the ride ended . We were so into this conversation.

Then we got out & headed to café. Jimin, j-hope, jungkook were already present there. We also sat on the  table.
Soon Jin & Jisoo came with Suga who was looking like he just woke up.

All started to tease Jin & Jisoo. While they both blushed like a fresh tomato.

-------------