•Chapter-22•

Edited

A/N Pov

After chit chatting and watching movies, Lying under one blanket while cuddling they both slept in each other embrace without their knowing.

Next day

Yn walked in the university with Jisoo as usual. Taehyung left her house after some whining. As his parents were waiting for him at home and he don't want to be apart from her.

BTS waiting for them at the entrance. When they arrived , they all wished eachother except Taehyung as he just pulled Yn into a kiss.

Students staring at them. Some girls were jealous while some were smiling in awe at the couple.

Time skip

Jisoo & rest of the BTS left university after their assigned classes.  Taehyung and Yn were heading to the lake that lie at the backside of the university.

It was already evening when they both reached. Yn looked at the beautiful view while Taehyung was stare at her . The sun was setting, the reflection of the sun in the water plus the greenery and those beautiful flowers made it more beautiful.

 The sun was setting, the reflection of the sun in the water plus the greenery and those beautiful flowers made it more beautiful

They both sat at the shore while Yn was still admiring the nature.

"I have never seen something so beautiful in my life" Yn said admiring the view

"I have, but it's nothing compared to you" Taehyung replied

Yn looked at him with red crimson cheeks.

He pulled her on his lap. She gasped at the sudden movement.

He hugged her & said.

"I can stay like this for the rest of my life , with you in my arms."

She snuggled her face in his chest.

"Tae I think I'm ready to meet your parents." Yn said as it's been 6 months  and Taehyung is asking her to meet his parents but she was just not ready yet.

"Are you sure? It's okay you can take more time if you want"

-------------------------

Shortie chapter 🙆🏻