•Chapter-38•

Edited

We both , now standing in my mansion , Taehyung with his luggage .

That Grandma had already reached the mansion and I don't know where she is, it's not like I want to.

I inhaled a sharp breath , revising everything that happened today. I headed to my room while Taehyung also trailed behind me while speaking to someone on call probably his Mother.

...........

I came out of the bathroom , drying my hair with towel , feeling freshed after a cold bath. Taehyung sitting on the bed already in his pajamas.

"Are you going to sleep on the bed?"

He shook his head in response.

"No, couch will work."

My head tilted to right, in confusion.

"We're not playing that typical contract marriage game." I said wandering my eyes towards the couch before setting them on him again.

He pressed his lips in a thin line before nodding and jumped on the bed.

"Ok! Then we're sharing the bed....? " He said more like questioning to himself.

I rolled my eyes.

"No Mr Kim Taehyung. We are not sharing the bed but you will go to other room."

He narrowed his eyes before replying

"Ok Mrs Kim Yn." He said casually but his voice felt more deep this time.

His words made me realise that I'm no more Kang but a Kim but I also know that it is temporary. I chuckled bitterly mentally .

I saw his fading physique going towards the door , opening and closing it after going outside. He was no longer in my sight.

"Ok Mrs Kim Yn." His words rang again in my mind . A wave of memories and uneasiness rushed through my mind and body .

The way he used to tease me by saying 'Mrs.Kim Yn', making me blush and to
make it up he would take me on date and kiss all over my face.

I turned my head to my right , looking into the mirror and started zoning out until.......

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I gasped hearing a scream from the room beside me but it was not Taehyung who screamed it was a feminine voice.

"Ahhhhhhh"  Ok This time it was Taehyung.

I rushed to the source of these screams. I entered the room and was welcomed by that Gran sitting on her bed with wide eyes and hands up in defence mode like she is ready to attack whoever will come infront of her. While Taehyung's condition seemed better than her. He was just looking a bit horrified, his hand on his chest.

I looked at these two stupids with a totally done expression.

''Young boy ! What are you doing in my room on your first night? HUH?!"

Heat rushed to my cheeks hearing your first night , while Taehyung also seemed a bit startled but composed himself, not fully.

"Uh! I came here to take something." He said and grabbed whatever came in his hand when he extended it to the shelf. I looked between him and gran  also had a weird expression as me when he grabbed that Vase of tulips.

"You came here to take this flower vase, Boy!?" She nearly screamed in her shrill old voice.

"For making the environment more romantic." He said dragging me and him outside while she too stood up and walked behind us until we were in My room or Our room.

She shut the door and LOCKED IT FROM OUTSIDE???

Taehyung looked at me and smiled ever so calmly.

"Now what?"

"I'm already so tired and I can't handle more drama so let me just sleep now."

"And where are you going to sleep?" I asked.

"Couch."

"We can share bed." I said hoping for a neutral response instead of a dramatic one. My wish came true when without saying anything he laid on the right side of the bed , but that's my side , being tired I also laid on the left side that I don't like but now I have to because we both are too tired.

I closed my eyes remembering today's encounter with BTS and Jisoo.

..............

Our boys are in military right now. We are so proud of them.

I wonder what they are doing right now.💜