•Chapter-30•

Edited

The nurse clicked the call button of the most recent dialled contact.

It was 'Jiminee pabo'.

After some rings , the 
person picked the call.

"Hello" The boy said in his angelic voice.

"Hello , Sir . I am talking from XXX Hospital. The owner of this phone is admitted in this Hospital along with a girl." The Nurse stated

"W-What?" He said while stuttering , shocked with the sudden information.

"What happened to them? Are they Ok?" He continued, composing himself.

"I don't think so , sir. Can you come in Hospital now? We might need a relative or a friend to start the treatment." Nurse replied

" I'll be there in some minutes and start the treatment. " Jimin said

Ending the call , he took deep breaths to calm himself before calling Namjoon , telling him everything , While Namjoon said that he'll be there with all the other members and Taehyung's Parents.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Calm down all. They'll be okay." Namjoon said to all the members who were standing in front of the ICU where Taehyung & Yn was.

"Where is My son & Yn?" Someone said from behind.

They looked towards the source of Voice & it was Mr.Kim along with Mrs.Kim. They both were breathing heavily indicating they ran till here.

"Anneyongseo Mr. & Mrs. Kim" Jimin greeted & told him everything about the accident that he got to know from the Nurse.

"I'm sure it's because of that girl. She is a bad luck for my son." Mrs.Kim said making a disgusted face.

BTS stared at her , wanting to say so many things but controlled themselves as she is elder & they saw her as a mother figure.

"How can you say she is a bad luck ? She also got into accident along with Son." Mr.Kim replied

"Yes Mrs.Kim , She is not a bad luck, She is a good luck for us. Didn't you saw how Taehyung changed after Yn came into his life and please don't bring these old-fashioned things here." Jungkook said while other members felt proud at their Maknae for spitting the truth on this lady.

Mrs.Kim rolled her eyes at them.

Their attention was caught by a door opening. Doctor came out of ICU while Everyone gathered around him.

"How is my Son & daughter-in-law , Doctor?" Mr.Kim asked calmly just like a calm Man he is.

Mrs.Kim glared at him when he stated Yn as his 'daughter-in-law' . Her glare was ignoring by Mr.Kim.

"Th-" Doctor's sentence was cut off by Suga

"I swear something happened to them you'll not be able to see the next sunrise" said Suga dangerously

"Calm down Suga. Atleast let him talk"
Namjoon said easing the situation*trying*

"I was saying that, after some hours they will wake up . They need so much care as they lost so much blood and some injuries are deep too." Doctor said a bit afraid , of their behaviour

"Can we meet them now?" J-hope asked

"You can , but after some hours.
Now I'll take my leave." Doctor said and left.

They all sat in silence.

After Some Time......

"You can meet them both, but they are still unconscious." Nurse said