•Chapter-29•

Edited

They were walking on the beautiful streets looking at the clouds that turned orange due to sunset until Yn stopped when her gaze fell at a tattoo shop .

"I want something from you . Please don't say No. Please please please pretty please." Yn pleaded with her puppy eyes that Taehyung can't resist. Never.

"Ofcourse I can even give my life for you , darling. You just have to ask." He said while adjusting a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She widen her eyes .

"No! No! I just want a tattoo." She said in her tiny voice melting his heart more.

She can melt him just by her one glance.

"Oh just a tattoo?" He confirmed

She nodded excitingly

"No!" he declined Sternly

"Whattttt?! You just said you'll give me anything" she was surprised by this man's duality.

''Sweetheart not a tattoo. Ask something else"

"Whyy?"

"It will hurt your skin."

"I just wanted a couple tattoo. But you can't give this to me. It's ok" she said the last words while looking down weakly.

"Princess!" He sighed

"Please! Please! Please!" She whined blinking her eyes continuously looking at him in the speed of light as she was still looking down. He sighed knowing he don't have any other choice except fulfilling his birthday girl's wish.

He agreed with a sigh while she excitingly dragged him in the Shop.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And that's how they both ended up having a cute couple tattoo .....

It was a butterfly tattoo .

Yn & Taehyung got half butterfly tattoo. She got a half butterfly near her collarbone. While Taehyung got the other side of butterfly too but below his collarbone , near his heart.

He drove to a beach again . It was getting dark . They both looked at the shining sky full of stars , while moon have it's own beauty.

After doing a candle light dinner at the Terrace of a hotel that is situated at the beach they both sat on the sand looking at the sky full of shining stars .

"I love you so much. I don't think so if I can live without you . You are my everything. Please don't ever leave me , Taehyung. Thank you so much for today , love. I can't confess in words how much I love you."

Yn confessed

"Don't ever say these things again , sweetheart. You deserve the world. After my graduation just let me have some experience then I will be handling my Dad's company. I'll be independent, it means I can marry you then. I'm so excited. I love you so much & yeah I'll never ever leave you even if you'll ask me to.You have no choice now , love. You are helpless now." He replied

He said while taking her hands in his.

"I love this helplessness then." She said. She can't be more happy.

Kissing her hands , he hugged her while kissing her hairs in every 10 seconds.

They spent her special day ,
in a special way.

........................................................................

|After some days|

Yn & Taehyung were crossing the road while their hands intertwined . They were going to a nearest park .

A truck came towards them in full speed without giving  time to even react . It hit them with full force.

Two bodies were laying on the road covered in their own pool of blood until...

"Someone call a ambulance please" A kind man shouted.

Both the bodies were taken to hospital from the help of some kind people who decided to help them and save someone's life.

The hospital staff decided to inform their relatives about their condition that is necessary.

The nurse checked the boys pocket. She found a phone . She clicked the call icon of the most recent dialled contact.

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋