•Chapter-15•

A/N Pov

"Can we talk in private?" Her 'father' asked while glancing at the guards behind her.

"No! Bark whatever you want but in front of them." Yn said while putting her one leg on another, sitting more comfortably.

Her 'mother' & 'father' looked at eachother . Her mother collected the courage & started.

"We are going to sell your company"

Yn scoffed

"Did you called me here to listen to your silly jokes? The one about no one's give a fuck."

"We have your company papers. The important shares contact plus the collaboration ones." her father said collecting his courage too.

They called someone & a employee from Yn's company came with papers & gave to them.

He was a trusted employee.

They showed her the company papers.

Yn had a blank expressions. Yn hate if someone say something about her work. Her work is the only thing which can distract her from the outer world. She love her company more than anything.

In a blink of a eye , she took out her gun that was hiding in the backside of her pants & shoot the employee on his leg . She signalled guards to take him away from there. Yn's parents were terrified looking at her. She is the same girl who used to beg them for not beating her. She is the same girl who used to beg them for mercy.

She again signalled the guard. Her parents were trying to understand what she signalled them. The guard snatched the paper from their hands and gave it to Yn.

She started reading the papers . She smirked.

"Do you really thought that you can make me scared by these cheap tricks." She chuckled darkly

"Take them to basement " she ordered the guards .

They shivered knowing what is coming for them in future.

They tried to scream but the guards covered their mouth and started to drag them out.

They stopped when yn came in front of them at the doorstep.

"You know what , I wouldn't have done this but you provoked me" Yn said while her hands in her pocket. She tilted her head a bit to right & smirked evilly.

Looking like a psycho...

Later the guards pushed them in the Van while Yn sat in her car.

|In Basement|

It was a dark room . There was dry  blood patches on the walls . 3-4 dead bodies were lying in the corner of basement. The smell was pure disgusting. One dead body was of the employee who gave the papers to her parents. Their souls shivered looking at that. They knew it's their ending days on the beautiful mother earth.

Yn's 'parents' was now regretting each & every move they did in past.

Yn entered the basement with her famous dark aura while The guards who were keeping an eye on them bowed to her.

She told all the guards to get out from there. All the guards left leaving the three & the dead bodies alone.

"So...." Yn started

"Please leave us daughter" they pleaded

"Tsk..tsk..tsk.... You really don't have brain or your brain is only stuffed with shit. DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO NOT ME CALL DAUGHTER?! Huh?!"

They both nodded being scared of her.

-----------------