•Chapter-41•

Edited

His next words made me rethink my life decisions.

"Are you even a human?"

"No, Why do you think that?" I asked eyes on laptop and typing.

"Your Food, the refrigerator is full of half finished food and no doubt it's yours. Like do you work on battery or something. Look at you , so skinny. Are you dieting, you know there is no need of that . Beauty standards are a bullshit , made by shitty humans."

Meanwhile I stayed quite.

He came more closer to my face.

"Eating disorders" words escaped my mouth.

Unknowingly.

"Huh?"

"I have eating disorders." I sighed trying to divert my attention to the work again, pretending that it's not a important topic.

"That's why you skip meals and only drink unhealthy amount of coffee." He frowned.

"Hmm"

After that no one said anything.

.__.

I was sitting in my private jet, eyes closed.

I thought after Gran left I'll rest but luck can never be on my side. A important meeting came up so I had to fly to Italy , I didn't brought Taehyung with me because he don't takes leave from work now he had a chance to rest so I let him be. Even after his continuous whimpers I declined.

I don't know but my gut feeling said a big NO.

It's a three day business trip and I'll try best to make it short so I'll have some peaceful time with myself.

I opened my eyes to pilot announcing the landing soon.

..........

Reaching the hotel , after checking in I opened my phone and turned off the aeroplane mode and there were like

Five missed calls and 14 messages from Taehyung.

I chuckled and called him right away. He didn't even said a hello and started yelling loudly that I had to extend the phone away from my ear.

After some talkings he calmed down to the deal that I'll have to call him two times every day and not to skip any meals.

I laid on the bed after hanging up the call. Staring in the soul of ceiling, I blinked my eyes few times before closing them and breathed out.

It feels so nice to have finally someone that cares for you. A smile always find it's way to my lips when I think about him.

I'm in love again.

And that's really really not a good thing.

But I can't fucking help it.

So I came to a conclusion that I should do it. The thing I was thinking from so long.
I'll unalive myself after the contract will end.

After the contract will end Taehyung will go back to his girlfriend, he'll be happy, his mother will be happy after getting the amount of money I promised.

Everyone will be happy except me.

A image of smiling Chan-hee flashed in my mind. Sometimes I think I don't deserve all of them , they all deserve better- no they deserve the best except Taehyung's mom though.

But I will live the remaining moments happily with him without any care of the world.

This seems selfish, right?

Yea! That's what I am.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I stepped in the meeting room with a grave expression as my mood was all ruined because I didn't got enough sleep as Taehyung was not beside me , I got a bad habit of cuddling.

The meeting started , a employee was presenting the whole plan.

The CEO is a old man in his 50's. He is staring at me as if I am a alien.

After the meeting ended , we shaked our hands and the deal was done, we will do collab soon. The CEO wanted to say something all the time but didn't.

He is a Korean but he lives in Italy and have a big business here.

I heard his wife is italian.

We reached the construction site where the project is meant to be.

After looking around I decided to go to the hotel I'm staying. Just when I turned around to leave I bumped in a chest of a man.

It was Mr. Hwang , the CEO. He smiled at me and patted my head in a fatherly manner making me smile.

Maybe he is not that creepy as I thought.

..........

After talking to Taehyung. I slept.

Two days passed by busily but nights were sleepless without him. I tried cuddling to pillow but it didn't worked.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Finally, I reached in front the mansion's gate , excited to meet him after a long time.

I opened the gate myself not bothering to ring. Taehyung was sitting on the couch in living room.

Did he knew I was coming today?

I took some steps forward, he stood up , he didn't seem that pleased seeing me here.

Did he didn't wanted me here?

A lump formed in the back of my throat. He took long strides toward me.

"Where was your phone Ms. Kang?"
He said in a mocking tone , while moving a strand of my behind my ear.
Even his light touch is enough to send shivers down my spine.

Now how should I tell him that I throwed it across the room while having a panic attack.

"I-" He lifted me up in his arms and started to walk to his room.

After closing the door before making me stand on my feet , he turned to me.
His veiny hand gripped my throat and slammed me against the wall. While the other hand pinned my both hands above my head.

The next second he smashed his lips on mine. His hand travelled from my throat to my cheek , caressing it. His knee was resting between my legs making me unable to wriggle.
The kiss was rough as he was pouring his anger in it .

"Beauty standards are a bullshit , made by shitty humans."

~KTH

-♡

ლ⁠(⁠・⁠﹏⁠・⁠ლ⁠)