•Chapter-48•{Final}

Edited

"I still can't believe it Tae" I said looking in his orbs that were already staring at me with Love , something I was longing from so long.

When he told me he remembered everything I was not able to decide how should I feel even how should I express it.

My breath hitched in my throat.

I felt so many emotions at the same time. Should I be happy or sad?

He will still stay with me now and would still love me like he used to?
Or
He will leave me now and trust his mother blindly?

He said it so lowly, I felt like he didn't wanted to remember it. Maybe he regretted it? He was happy in his life before.

I was the wrong one. I shouldn't have selected the file for secretary that mindlessly. I shouldn't have dragged him in my life in the first place.

My mind stopped working not being able to think straight, My mind automatically gave a astonished expression after realising what he actually said.

After he assured me that he still loves me I was on cloud nine. Felt like I was being loved again. Gran came to meet me , she was in tears after knowing that she is not biologically related to me. I didn't mentioned before but She is a good person.

Chan-hee came too , even when I lived with Kangs , we knew that we are not biological siblings. He was actually glad that I was not the blood of Kangs. He even lived here for some days , Taehyung was not that happy because we were not able to have couple moments he said. Hwangs came too but I'm not ready yet to meet them so we'll see that in future.

"Neither me." He said before pressing himself further on me , did I mention I was already pinned against the kitchen counter. He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck , leaving some kisses soon he began to suck that area leaving it purplish red.

I gasped looking in the mirror while he snaked his arms around my waist and looked at me through mirror.

"Taehyung see what you did" I said pointing at the mark.

He chuckled in his deep voice,"My art looks so good on you. It just adds to your beauty sweetheart. I would love to give to many more."

"No way." I squinted my eyes at him.

"There's no turning back. You can't deny it even if you want to." He said,
Not like I even want to.
Bringing his face to my neck, he groaned hearing the door bell.

"I think they are here." I said while he nodded before pulling my hands in his big ones.

"Are you ok with it?"

I nodded

.

He opened the gate welcoming everyone.

They all pulled me into a bone crashing hug.

"How have you been little monster?" Jin asked while I was already in tears.

I didn't said anything but broke into tears. Taehyung was fast to pull me into his warm embrace. Last time I met them was on my wedding. That day Jisoo was also with them. I mostly avoided them and they were also not able to say or do anything because of media and a lot of people standing on our heads.

We catched up everything we missed from few years. Jin and jisoo got married, I saw this coming already .I was so happy. But Jisoo was not able to come , she is at her parents house. It was night by now and they're staying.

Jin , and me made dinner , other tried to help but they were kicked out of the kitchen with Jin's famous pink slipper. Suga was sleeping on the couch while J-hope is scrolling through his phone laughing out aloud, jimin, Taehyung & jungkook is playing video games Let me correct they're basically fighting among themselves about someone cheated. Namjoon is trying to fix his glasses he just broke. He's lucky, Jin don't know it yet otherwise the rap would've begun by now.

After dinner we watched a movie.

Taehyung POV

We were cuddling.

"I'm so consumed by you sweetheart and I don't mind it. I love you so much. I wish there is more stronger word than love so I could tell you how much I admire you. I hate my mom for doing shitty things only because of her we had to live apart from eachother otherwise our children would be running here and there by now." I confessed, the one who will try to come between us will be killed by my bare hands even if it was my mom but one thing

/There is a stronger word than love and that is Obsession.

And yes I'm obsessed with her./

Shhhh... She'll never know that.

ෆ⁠╹ THE END╹⁠ෆ

Thank You so much for being here till the end:⁠^⁠)