•Chapter-44•

Edited

She slept?

Yes, she did. Just after the kiss but I heard her mumbling for the last time something like

'Don't leave me'

I don't think that she was saying these things to me, it must be her ex. But why the heck he would leave her? She is perfect - Beauty with brain and specially sexy too-... Yeah! I am jealous.

Oh what am I saying! I should not think these things towards her, It was clearly written in the Contract.

She was curled up on the bed  like a small girl looking like a marshmallow in my big shirt. Without wasting anytime I cuddle with her and slept while my mind was occupied with the thoughts of the beautiful girl beside me.

••••••••••••••••

Only if I wouldn't have applied for the job, only if I didn't got comfortable with her , only if I didn't accepted her proposal I wouldn't have been getting hit by her while standing at the door of her room.

Only if........

Pillow, pillow case, flowers, pens, remote, books, bedsheet, first aid kit, water bottle, Trophies, snacks, tissue box, charger, phone and even a vase( thankfully I dodged it) was being throwed upon me.

"How dare you to change my clothes without my knowing?!"
She yelled for the upteenth time.

"I swear I didn't saw anything. I just buttoned up the shirt with my eyes closed." I declared for upteenth time too.

She's mad at me for changing her clothes and to add more spice she got her periods that resulted to her exotic 'mood swings' this is what she calls it but I don't think her mood is even swinging. It is stuck at grumpy and angry one.

"Now why are you standing like a clown?! Go and bring me pads. I'm out of it!"

I nodded and took it as a chance to run away from this little mad monster.

Reaching at the store, I was confused as there are 6-7 shelves filled with pads. A smiling lady approached me.

"How old is your child?" She asked maintaining professional tone.

"Uh. Child? I want pads for my- uh wife!" My beautiful wife. I really can't believe that beautiful lady is my wife.

"Then why are you standing near diapers section?"

I chuckled trying to laugh off the situation but that lady didn't got it. She was still looking staring at me with a weird look and in some seconds she was walking to the pads section I guess and I followed her. Nowadays people don't know how to respect someone.

I huffed and bought pads. Everyone was looking at me weirdly at cash counter like they wanted to say something many things. Nowadays people are getting weird.

I entered our room that was now clean. She was sitting at bed with her laptop.

"Your slave- I mean your husband is here!" I said loudly, letting her know about my presence

"Where is the stuff I told you to buy?"
*Side eye*

"Yea! They are bringing it."

Soon there was a knock on the door

"Come in" I yelled

The room was filled with some men with that had bags in their hands. They quietly placed them near the bed and left. I grinned proudly at my work while staring at her but she didn't smiled like I expected.

"What is this?"

"Pads"

"Seriously? These are like twenty-seven bags." She uttered still staring at those bags.

"Because I didn't knew which brand you use."

"How much brands were available were there?" She enquired raising a brow

"I don't know but I bought almost ten packets each."

"Ten packets for what?"

"Because I don't know how much you bleed."

"It's periods only. Not like someone stabbed me and I'm bleeding to death."

"Not like someone can even dare to."

................

We both were watching a movie. She is not comfortable as she keeps shuffling on bed so I pulled her near me and discarded one blanket . As now we both were covered with one blanket. I passed her the hot bag .

"Should I massage your stomach or back?" I asked looking at her pain expression.

"Yes please." She said , pain evident in her voice

Without wasting another second, I warmed the oil & massage her back. She was laying on her stomach on bed comfortably.

A low moan escape her lips due to massage, I stopped for a second hearing it and gulped. Then started the massage again , trying to not to make the situation awkward.