•Chapter-12•

Edited

A/N Pov

Yn looked at him with squinted eyes

"Why don't you ask this to your mom? She knows better."

"I-....." He love his mom that's why he asked her to say sorry because he knew once Yn got angry she will not even think once before doing something bad.
.
.
.
.

Or maybe this was what he thought...

"You can ask her she will tell this more clear than me" Yn replied  looking at the bed where some clothes were placed neatly.

"That's my clothes as you can't sleep in suit "

He wished a 'Good night' & left.

Reaching his mom's room , he found her staring out of the window.

"Mom what happened between you & Ms.kang?" He asked , taking long strides towards her.

Emma(Mrs. Kim) knew this would happen.

"It's my fault. I'm sorry son"

"But what exactly happened?" He asked ,confused.

"I accidentally fell because something came on my way but I thought she did it ." his mother lies

"Are you okay ? Did you got hurt?"

"No . I'm ok , you should sleep it's late" he nodded before leaving the room.

Emma looked at his fading figure.
She is actually guilty for her deeds of the past. But she thinks that she can't do anything now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here Yn was lying on the bed . She was wearing Taehyung's clothes. It was bringing back all bitter-sweet  memories which overwhelmed her. She was staring at the ceiling with a blank face , but her mind flooded with the memories and her heart overwhelmed with the emotions that she can't explain.

*Knock*Knock*

"Come in" she said while sitting on the bed.

"Do you need something Ms.kang?" Taehyung asked while peeking his head out of the door.

"No, I'm ok"

"I'm extremely sorry again for mother's behaviour towards you . She told me everything" he apologized.

She knew clearly Taehyung's mother would've lied again. She nodded with a fake smile.

"Good night , Ms.kang" he wishes & left to sleep

{She actually looked cute in those baggy clothes of mine} Taehyung thought

She also slept at 1 a.m after a lot of difficulties .

Her sleep got disturbed by her phone.
She turned off the alarm & looked at the time

4:01 a.m

She was surprised that she slept three hours peacefully without sleeping pills.

She brushed her teeth , showered & wore the red suit that she was wearing the previous day.

It was 4:45 a.m by now.

She headed out of room & saw Taehyung making coffee in the kitchen still in night clothes.

"Good morning" he wished while stirring the spoon in coffee cup.

"You woke up this early?" Yn asked

"No, I usually wake up around 6:00 . I don't know why today I woke up  early .. Let it be . Do you want some coffee?" He asked while extending the coffee cup in his hands.

"No , it's ok . I have to go"

"What? Were you planning to go without telling me?"he asked being totally dramatic .

"Yes." She replied with a straight face

"Uhh....ok . Have this coffee. I made this with my hardwork and handsome hands" he said while placing the coffee mug on the dining table.

"Handsome hands?"

"Yes. I mean look at them" he said while showing his veiny hands.

She sat on the dining chair & sipped the coffee.

"It's good" No! it was the best coffee she ever had.

"See I told you'' Taehyung said while sitting opposite to her while sipping his coffee.

After that , they had some talks about business & she left his house after calling the driver.

She sat in the backseat while thinking about last night meeting with his mother .

The fact she was thankful that his mother didn't showed up in the morning or her whole day would be ruined  .

Just by thinking about the last night, made her blood boil. When she reached her mansion. She straight went to basement. There were 2 men tied up to the chair . The one who betrayed her in business.

She signalled the guards to start the torture.

Their screams filled the room . While she was resting on a chair looking at them as she is watching some kind of interesting movie. Enjoying hearing their screams .

---------------