•Chapter-19•

Edited

He wiped her tears with his thumb

"Shh...No more cryings"

After some time

"Let's go , Darling" he said while holding her hand & walking to a beautiful restaurant.

They both headed to a table . He pulled a chair for her like a gentleman. She mumbled a small 'Thank you'.

They were on the terrace. The sun was setting down, giving a beautiful orange shade to the sky. Not much people were there . Only some couples were present minding their own business.

"Isn't it is a beautiful view?" Yn asked while admiring the orange sky with setting sun.

"Yes it is" Taehyung replied while admiring her . For him she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

"She is a goddess even with those flaws."

The waiter arrived asking their orders.

"A black sugar bubble tea & bibimbap" Yn ordered while looking through the menu.

The waiter nodded & looked at taehyung.

"Same" he replied

Soon their food arrived.

They both talked about eachother's interest wanting to know everything about each other, while Taehyung flirted with her making her cheeks a fresh tomato.

After they finished eating. They both fought for the bill. In the end they both split the bill because Yn was too stubborn she wanted to pay the bill & Taehyung wanted to pay the bill himself.

They were again walking while holding eachother's hands. Suddenly rain started. Just a little few drops. They didn't minded it cause it was giving a relief from the hot day, cold breeze was blowing gently. But it soon turned to a heavy shower.

Taehyung tried to drag Yn in shelter but Yn pulled him in rain and started playing.

Yn held his hands in her and started to spin round while giggling. Taehyung stopped after some time & pulled her by her waist . Their faces were only some centimetres apart. Both were completely wet due to the rain.

"I love you so much , Yn" he whispered

She looked at him with her doe eyes not knowing what to respond.

"It's ok , I know you don't feel the same towards me & I'm so glad that you gave me a chance to prove myself. I'll make sure to make you fall for me , love" he said before winking.

He leaned towards her lips & looked in her eyes .

He waited some seconds for her to back off or to push him if she wants but she didn't. "May I?" He asked while staring between her lips and eyes , asking for permission.

Yn was not able to form any words, she just nodded lowly. Taehyung smiled & leaned more towards her lips .

His cherry lips touched her plump ones. He moved his lips against hers while she just stood still not moving an inch. He pulled her more towards him leaving no gap between them. When he felt her not kissing him back he broke the kiss and looked at her in confusion and concern.

Cupping her cheeks he asked "Why are not kissing me back? You didn't wanted it, hun?"

"N-no I was just too stunned to...." she trailed off shyly & embarrassingly while looking down .

He smiled & again pulled her by her waist .

"Just copy my actions"

The rain was still pouring making their First kiss special . They were standing under the beautiful moon.

And that's how they shared their first soft kiss.

...........................................................

A/N- Missed me?🙆🏻🐻💜

.................

Edited:- we surpassed 700 reads...

I love you guysss!!!🥺💜