•Chapter-21•

Edited

A/N Pov

Taehyung and Yn , both were having the best time of their lives , lovey dovey moments.

Right now they both were at Yn's apartment. While Yn was making some ramen . Taehyung came in the kitchen sneakingly and hugged her from back . He gave a light wet peck on her neck. A shiver went down her spine.

"Did I made you uncomfortable?" He asked while loosing his grip on her waist but still not leaving her.

She shook her head. He grinned and snuggled his face more in her neck.

"Sweetheart, have I ever told you how much beautiful you are?" He asked while tilting his head.

"Yes, you have told me this millions of time"  she chuckled.

"Then I would love to tell you this millions time more" he said while trailing kisses down her neck.

He turned her around, kissing her forehead. Picking her up from her armpits, he placed her on the kitchen counter easily like a small kid.

"You worked so much , darling . Now let me cook the rest." He said before folding and started cooking the rest.

She looked at him with a loving gaze.

"What good deeds have I done to get a loving partner like you?" She said calmly while focusing on him.

He looked at her with a smile & pinched her cheeks with his boxy smile.

"I should say this. I'm so lucky to have a sweetheart like you in my life. I love you so so so so much, cupcake . You brought colours to my life."

"You are so perfect but me..." She looked down being insecure about herself.

He turned off the stove & placed his one hand behind her knees , other hand on her back and picked her up in bridal style.

She widen her eyes feeling herself in air. He made his way towards her small bedroom. Placing her on the bed gently, hovering above her. She gulped in nervousness.
He traced his index finger from her temple to her cheek , from her cheek to her neck.

She forgot how to speak just by looking at the proximity between them.

"I....." Yn tried to say something by collecting her scattered courage but this man just shushed her by placing his index finger on her lips .

"How many times I told you that you are perfect. You are the best . You are perfect" these sweet words sounded like a warning .

He don't want her to be insecure. He wants her to love herself the way he love her.

Infinite

She must know how much beautiful she is. He want her to be confident about herself , to know her worth.

"But you keep declining it. You want a punishment, don't you , baby ?"

She looked him with her doe eyes & it was enough for him to melt.

He sighed . Even a glance from her can calm him down. He want her to be in his arms

Forever..

"Just sit here. I'll come with food" he told her while she nodded. After some time he came with food. They both fed eachother while watching a movie & having fun .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"When are you coming to my house?" He asked

She fiddled with her fingers.

"I don't know. I'm not sure if your parents will like me."

"Please . I wanna introduce you to my parents . I wanna tell them that you are mine."

______________________________________

A/N:- I'maa back with short Chapters🙆🏻❤️✨

I hope you didn't cringed while reading.....😅

👉🏻👈🏻

Break The Rules || K.T.H || ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara