•Chapter-25•

Edited

A/N Pov

Present

She poked her inner cheek with her tongue when he called her Sissy.

So She just cutted the call.

"ARE YOU GONNA KILL YOUR PARENTS?!"  Taehyung yelled

"Can you just keep quiet?" Yn said annoyingly , earning glares from Taehyung who thought of this as a joke.

Time skip

Yn's car stopped with a jerk . She sighed annoyingly while hitting the steering wheel cursing her fate.

Getting up she checked the engine. Smoke was coming out of it .

Looking around she found out that the bus stop is just few meters away. Not wanting to waste more time she headed to the bus stop.

It was a light sunny day. The bus stop was almost empty.

After few minutes a bus stopped in front of her and a girl around her age or younger came out smiling like a fool

The girl ran to the old couple who were standing near the tree that Yn noticed just now. That girl hugged the old couple who were looking lik in their 50's.

"Mom! Dad! I finally got the job!" Girl stated excitingly like she found a treasure that was hidden from the past thousands of years.

The old man kissed her forehead.

They were probably her parents.

"Good job! I knew it my daughter can do it!" The old woman uttered with a smile

"I made your favourite food too!'' she added.

Yn watched their activities silently.

She didn't felt jealous. She somehow feels happy that she don't have parents.

The girl and her parents went away from there , the girl was looking so happy. She was jumping up and down like a toddler.

"Coward" Yn scoffed while looking at the girl's disappearing figure.

Soon the bus came . Yn sat on the window seat . Someone came and sat beside her . She didn't minded to look who sat there as her all attention was outside the window.

"Oh hello!" The man beside her stated a bit loud that now some people were staring at them.

She craned her neck to the side and saw her annoying secretary sitting beside her.

"Where is your royal car? The queen is travelling in the bus today. Wow! Did the Sun rises from the West today"

"Can you just shut up?!"

"I can't"

"Ugh"

"Where is your car?"

''The engine got some damage so I had to take the bus"

"Ohhh"

After sometime she felt some weight on her shoulder & saw Taehyung sleeping soundly with his head resting on her shoulder.

She gulped at the closeness. Waking him up is a bad idea that's why she didn't dared to wake him up the whole ride.

He was sitting so close to her that she was able to smell his cologne.

He still wears the same cologne...
She thought

While admiring his face. He became more manly in these years . His body also became more bulky.

He became more handsome.

A lone tear escaped her eye while remembering the sweet memories.

Memories.....

She didn't knew those sweet moments will become memories one day.

She immediately wiped the lone tear. Not wanting to look weak.

He adjusted a little on his seat . Yn came out of her trance feeling movement. She looked out of the window again to avoid those thoughts.

______________________________________

Short chapter after a long time

Hehe.....😁🙆🏻💜