•Chapter-20•

Edited

A/N Pov

Next day

Yn walked in the university with Jisoo , both giggling.

They saw a crowd of students in the corridor . Curious they headed to the bunch of students. One of the student came out from the crowd & held Yn's wrist and dragged her in.

"Yn please told him to stop or else he will kill my friend" he pleaded

Yn got confused & looked at the direction he was pointing . Taehyung who was sitting on a boy's chest was punching his face continuously. Blood was already flowing from his face.

She gasped at the sight. Taehyung gave a last punch to the boy & stood up , dusting off the invisible dust from his clothes. When he saw Yn , his eyes widen & took a step towards her. His heart ached when he saw the  disappointment for him in her eyes.

She walked away , not wanting to see anything more. While he ran behind her.

"Please listen to me, sweetheart" he asked while almost running behind her trying to catch her pace although she was just walking fastly.

He held her wrist and pulled her to his chest . They both were panting, he was panting while she was trying to loose his grip.

"W-Why did you do that? You said you don't like violence. I don't like guys like this." She said while pushing him from his chest.

She was never this sensitive before . It's just she became like this because of her past. Violence is something she never liked from the start. She don't want any of her close one to involve in this.

His heart clenched looking at her eyes that was tearing up because of him.

"He tried to harras a girl". lie

She looked at his eyes.

"R-Really?"

He nodded

The boy said something bad about Yn that's why he was beating him mercilessly. He lied to her because she is precious to him more than anything this world. He can't lose her at any cost.

"I-Im sorry. I misunderstood you" she said with guilt evident in her voice.

He pecked her whole face while she giggled at the ticklish sensation.Her giggles are music to his ears. He'll love to hear it until his last breath.

"No , cupcake. It was not your fault."

He pecked her lips again....

______________________________________

Short Chapter 👁️🙆🏻🐰💜🐻